STEALING BVGS. AT BREVARD: STUDENTS CAUGHT ON VIDEO
- PUBLIC NOTICE. // Munday Courier (TX);5/10/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p5
The article offers information on the Summer Food Service Program which will be sponsored by Munday Consolidated Independent School District (CISD) at the cafeteria of the Munday Elementary School on June 4-29, 2012.
- Aquilla school buses using video cameras. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/ 5/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p10
The article reports that Aquilla independent school district in Texas is now using a new bus video camera system to help protect children.
- More schools are looking to outside sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p96
States that the emphasis of food service operations in school districts in the United States is being targeted at the sales made from the a la carte, highlighting the DeKalb County School in Decatur, Georgia. Amount of students who attend the schools; Amount of money which was spent in food...
- 'BUILD YOUR OWN' BUILDS SALES. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p5
Announces the increase in lunch participation at the Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda Union Free School District in Buffalo, New York with the initiation of a School Construction Zone promotion throughout its six elementary schools. Concept underlying the promotion; Range of food items included in the...
- Food service operating efficiency as a function of central office staff sizing and responsibilities. Allers, Katherine L.; Murphy, John F. // Education;Spring96, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p451
Presents the results of a study of North Carolina-based school districts to identify the most cost-efficient configurations of food service central office staffing sizes and personal assignments. Background on the study.
- Aramark debuts a new cafeteria and new mascot. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p21
Focuses on the launch of a cafeteria called One World Cafe in various school districts in the United States. Menu; Image concept; Introduction of a mascot called Spike.
- District to Change Lunch Account Delinquency Policy. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;3/15/2012, p2
The article deals with the plan of the Southeast Polk (IA) Community School District to implement a pair of policy changes on unpaid school meal accounts after accumulating more than 40,000 U.S. dollars in unpaid meals.
- NATIONAL BRANDS INTRODUCED: Revenues climb 35% at Wash. school district. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the increase on the revenues at Camas School District in Washington since its food service was taken over by Interpacific Mgmt. Co. Percentage increase in the revenues; Brands added to the food service; Factors to which the increase can be attributed.
- '97 goal: $500,000: Philadelphia school f/s generates $164,000 net. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p5
Focuses on the financial performance of the food service sector of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania public school district for the 1995-1996 schoolyear. Reasons for the net fund surplus; Turnaround in key areas; Creation of financial incentive programs.