WITH NEW CAPITAL INFUSION: Foodbuy.com hits $700M, adds Army club program
- Called Foodbuy.Com: Internet GPO Takes Aim at $3 Billion Revenue Goal. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
Deals with the formation of FoodBuy.com, an Internet group purchasing organization led by Scott MacLellan. Anticipated annual earnings of the group; Goal of FoodBuy; How it works.
- TO AID 1,000 MEMBERS: Consorta links with Foodbuy. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
Deals with the agreement reached by Consorta Catholic Resource Partners with Foodbuy.com, an electronic commerce and information management services provider. Terms of the agreement; Purpose of the agreement.
- UNDER COMPASS-FOODBUY AGREEMENT: CHEFS DRIVE PURCHASING. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the outsourcing agreement between the Compass Group PLC and Foodbuy LLC. Benefits of the agreement to chefs within Compass Group's various operating sectors; Key hurdle facing the company in boosting compliance.
- Tech briefs. // Food Management;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p26
Presents updates related to the food industry & state as of February 2001. Focus of Instill Corp. on supply chain management; Introduction of the Smart Campus Access solution by Schlumberger Test Transactions; Deal between Foodbuy.com and Empire State Restaurant & Tavern Association.
- Envisioning a Virtual Marketplace. Lawn, John // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p6
Comments on the future of foodservice purchasing in the United States. Bob Myhr and Scott MacLellan's formation of Internet-based firm, Foodbuy.com; Service-providing entity in foodservice; Attempt to migrate the traditional purchasing model to the world wide web; Firm's acquisition of...
- Foodbuy.com: Evolving to Meet Industry Needs. // Food Management;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p28
Presents a company profile of United States-based Foodbuy.com. Launch of the company to serve the food service industry; Company's affiliation with Affiliated Purchasing Services Inc.; Plan for the expansion of some of the company's services.
- MORRISON INVESTS IN .COM. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Reports that Morrison Management Specialists is partnering with Foodbuy.com to initiate and develop an Internet-based purchasing strategy. Investment of Morrison Management Specialists in the dot com; Reason for partnering with Foodbuy.com; Expectation of Morrison Management Specialists from the...
- Foodbuy concocts a winning recipe with lean marketing. Frook, John Evan // B to B;04/24/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on food industry-related business-to-business electronic commerce firm Foodbuy.com in the United States. Company background; Acquisition of Affiliated Purchasing Services Inc.; Focus on the company's competitors.
- WITH NEW FOODBUY VENTURE: Compass outsources buying. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p28
Reports that Compass Group has outsourced foodservice purchasing for its North American operating units with Foodbuy LLC. Goals in the endeavor; Factor that led to the initiative; Vision of Compass.