FOOD ASSN. NOW PETITIONING: Ready-to-eat foods next for irradiation?
- Kraft Realizes Savings From Two Operations Redesigns. Harrison, Dan // Frozen Food Age;Feb99, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p54
Reports that two major Kraft Foods Inc. operations redesigns have begun producing significant efficiencies for the food giant. Significance of the company's move; Features of Kraft's centralized transportation operation in Wisconsin.
- USA holds back healthy second quarter for Kraft. // Dairy Industries International;Aug2002, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the performance of food firm Kraft Foods Inc. in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2002. Sales volume for cheese, meals and enhancers; Company income; Market performance of Kraft in other countries.
- Ooey Gooey Mess. Neff, Jack // Food Processing (00156523);Sep2003, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p46
Reports on the problems of U.S.-based Kraft Foods Inc. Credit rating downgrade; Departure of key executives; Reduction of sales and earnings outlook for 2003; Factors contributing to Kraft's disappointing performance. INSET: The cookie crumbles?.
- Road to success. Garrison, Bob // Dairy Field;Oct99, Vol. 182 Issue 10, p62
Features Northfield, Illinois-based food company Kraft Foods Inc. Goals aimed to be achieved; Corporate growth experienced; Business strategies utilized.
- Foreign targets tempting Kraft. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p4
Reports the slow-growth domestic food market faced by Kraft Foods Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Estimation on the increase of unit sales internationally; Plans of Kraft to expand services abroad; Acquisition of Nabisco Holdings Corp. by Kraft.
- Nabisco's Strong Performance Not Enough for Some Investors. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul2002, Vol. 91 Issue 7, p11
Deals with the sales volume of Kraft Foods Inc. as of July 2002. Sales performance of the company's biscuits, snacks and confectionery group; Forecast on the volume of shipment during the year.
- Kraft: green groups see red. // MarketWatch: Food;December 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the protest against Kraft's use of biotech crops. Consumer concerns about the health effects of the crops.
- DiGiorno rising crust delivers $200 million. // Prepared Foods;Feb98, Vol. 167 Issue 2, p27
Presents information on Kraft's DiGiorno Rising Crust (RC) pizza which is said to have topped the $200 million mark in sales in 1997. DiGiorno joining fourteen other Kraft brands in the $200 million-plus club; Average percentage of the frozen pizza category; Information on this Kraft brand;...
- Global Trends. // Prepared Foods;Oct2012, Vol. 181 Issue 10, p11
The article describes the trends in the prepared food industry as of October 2012 which include the addition of a mini variety of Bubbly chocolate bar by Kraft Foods, the launching of a new version of Mars Caramel candy bar, and the introduction of Uncle Joe's Mint Balls into the Japanese market...