FOLLOWING CORP. RESTRUCTURING: Alliant sets e-commerce `bricks, clicks' venture
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on the downplaying of the Premier Hospital Alliance/Alliant Foodservice dietary program worth $1 billion by other food program directors in the United States.
- Average Is Just Not Good Enough: Atlanta hospital strives for benchmark status. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p38
Examines the evaluation made by Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia for its food service program. Reason for hiring Alliant Foodservice; Five main areas of emphasis of the assessments; Key reason identified as to why Piedmont was having difficulty achieving results.
- WestEx show attendees say Colo. industry still vibrant. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;02/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p4
Highlights the 2001 WestEx, a food service trade show presented by the Colorado Restaurant Association and Alliant Foodservice Inc., in Colorado. Total number of exhibitors and spectators present during the trade show; Products featured in the exhibition; Indications that the state's food...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/07/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p116
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of May 7, 2001. Agreement of Alliant Foodservice Inc. to purchase K and N Meats; Election of Marc Fuchs as president at Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association; Offer of scholarships to full-time hospitality students by...
- Alliant to reshape company, will phase out portion of work force. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p110
Announces the plan of Alliant Foodservice Inc. to phase out eight to ten percent of its work force by 1999, as part of its restructuring efforts. Sectors affected by the move; Plans for reshaping the company.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p62
Presents a roundup of news pertaining to restaurant and food service suppliers in the United States, as of August 7, 2000. Designation of Alliant Foodservice Inc. as the preferred foodservice distributor for all U.S. lodging brands of Choice Hotels International; Appointment of Roger L. Hipwell...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/16/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 42, p32
Reports on news and developments related to the food service equipment industry in the United States as of October 16, 2000. Titan Corp.'s exclusive multiyear deal with United Food Group LLC to evaluate Titan's patented SureBeam electron pasteurization technology on ground-beef products;...
- Royal Ahold acquires Alliant, Bruno's. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;9/17/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Alliant Foodservice and Bruno's Supermarkets by Ahold, a Dutch company. Significance of the acquisition; Worth of the acquisition; Retail portfolio of the company; Growth prospects of the company in food retailing.
- Salad salvation. Le Beau, Christina // Crain's Chicago Business;3/13/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on the partnership of Judd Rosenberg of Cafe Descartes and Bret Schultz coowner of Alliant Foodservice Inc., Deerfield food distributor. Rosenberg and Schultz had been plotting to leave and start their own company. Rosenberg sold his house and both of them tapped savings,...