ADDS VARIETY TO TAKE-OUT OPERATION: Mr. Hero goes to Congress
- Senate Caf Testing Kosher Options. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;1/26/2012, p1
The article reports on a kosher food program being tested by the cafeteria at the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C.
- Phi Beta Lambda National Officers Visit OVAE. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the visit of the Phi Beta Lambda National Officers to the headquarters of the Future Business Leaders of America in Washington D.C. Encounter with the officials of the Department of Education; Presence at the Office of Vocational and Adult Education; Introduction of Career and...
- A McWhite House in America's future? Granader, Robert // Christian Science Monitor;1/23/95, Vol. 87 Issue 39, p19
Discusses if it was possible for the Congress to sell corporate sponsorship of the House Office Buildings to advertisers and make big money.
- Build they must. Fenyvesi, Charles // U.S. News & World Report;6/14/93, Vol. 114 Issue 23, p38
Reports that the White House will soon have to decide what to do about a $1 billion-plus federal building now going up on Pennsylvania Avenue's last great open space. Original intention as a home for a now-scuttled international trade center; Question as to why it is even being built.
- Phase I opening held for D.C.'s 555 12th Street. // National Real Estate Investor;Aug95, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the opening of phase I of 555 Twelfth Street office building in Washington, D.C. Arnold & Porter as lead tenant; Manulife Real Estate as building owner.
- Rooms with a VIEW. Yager, Jorady // Hill;6/29/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p30
The article provides information on congressional offices with the best views in Capitol Hill, Washington, including one by House Rules Committee Chairwoman Louise Slaughter at the Capitol H-314, one by Senate Chaplain Barry Black at the Capitol S-331, and one by Ohio Representative Dennis...
- What view? Yager, Jordy // Hill;6/29/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p30
The article provides information on congressional offices with the worst views in Capitol Hill, Washington, including one by chief administrative officer Dan Beard at the Capitol HB-30, offices at the Longworth House Office Building of Representatives Mary Jo Kilroy, Gwen Moore, and Bill Foster...
- LaSalle to lease and manage Washington, D.C., office building. Shaughnessy, Andy // National Real Estate Investor;Jun98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p20
Reports on selection of Chicago, Illinois-based LaSalle Partners Management Services Inc. as the leasing and management agent for 1500K Street office building in Washington, D.C. Size and location of the property; Owner of the property.
- New D.C. project breaks ground 56% leased. // National Real Estate Investor;Jun95, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p10
No abstract available.