FOODSERVICE FOR 100,000: IBM RE-SIGNS COMPASS
- Back on the homefront: New kids in town. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p50
Reports on the rising competition among contract foodservice companies in the United States. Entry of international companies to the domestic market; Compass Group's introduction of a British operating company and two concept brands in the United States; Remarks from Mike Bailey, the chief...
- Piecing together an empire. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p48
Reports on the creation of a foodservice empire by the Compass Group PLC in the United States. Strategy to become the largest food management company in the world; Lesson of the competitors from the purchase of Canteen Corp.; Success of Compass executives in building the influential contract...
- Compass/USA launches Profiles in Good Taste. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p16
Presents information on the launch of `Profiles In Good Taste,' by Compass Group USA to accounts in the United States and the United Kingdom. Comments made by Mike Kiser, vice president of merchandising for the Charlotte, North Carolina-based contractor and primary architect of the program;...
- Compass grows worldwide. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the financial performance of British food service operator Compass Group PLC in 1998. Worldwide revenue; Profits in North America; Factors for financial growth.
- WHAT CLIENTS ARE LOOKING FOR: BRANDED UNITS BUILD CONSUMER CONFIDENCE. // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p32
Discusses the significance of branded food service to Compass Group's food and beverage offerings. Launch of the Ritazza coffee in a Canteen account; Franchise agreements established by the group; Basis for brand placement.
- Compass re-studies vending. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p34
Announces that foodservice contractor Compass Group USA has re-analyzed their vending segment in order to improve quality and provide greater variety to the customer.
- 360Â° perspective. O'Donovan, Debi // Employee Benefits;Nov2002, p46
Features food service catering company Compass. Products and services offered; Company history; Number of employees. INSET: New car goes for Miles.
- Compass Group acquires new contracts in New Mexico, Florida. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/06/97, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p34
Reports on Compass Group PLC's acquisition of contracts to manage food services in New Mexico and Florida. Compass' business units involved in the contracts; Terms of the contracts.
- Eurest's dining roadshow. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p38
Reports that the Compass Group which manages the Eurest Dining Academy, the business dining sector of the group, has announced plans to expand. Objective of the expansion; Other announcements made by Compass.