FOR 10% OF SALES: PORTLAND STATE GOES VEGAN WITH GRAB-AND-GO PRODUCTS
- Portland State folds program. Herrington, Ryan // Golf World;3/15/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 33, p63
Reports on the decision of Portland State University to eliminate the men's golf team. Reasons for eliminating the program.
- Achieving Reflectivity Through Literature. Tama, M. Carrol; Peterson, Kenneth // Educational Leadership;Mar1991, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p22
Describes the use of literature to engage prospective teachers in thinking about the social and moral aspects of education at Oregon's Portland State University. Reading and viewing list; Recommendations.
- Drop in sometime. Seitzinger, Robert // Oregon Business Magazine;Sep2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p14
The article focuses on 102-foot-tall Dryden Drop Tower at Portland State University in Oregon.
- Getting Schooled in Pride. Widner, Jonanna // Just Out;5/21/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the upcoming Portland State University's Lavender Graduation that will take place on May 28, 2010 to culminate its Pride Week celebration for lesbian, gay, bisexuals, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) students in Portland, Oregon.
- Portland Y.O.U.t.h Summit. Loving, Lisa // Skanner (Seattle, WA & Portland, OR Combined Edition);2/ 5/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p1
The article offers information on the Portland Youth Summit 2014 free-of-charge event to be held at the Portland State University Cramer Hall in Portland, Oregon from February 7-8, with the theme Wealth, Health, and Our Y.O.U.t.h.
- THE NONPROFIT SECTOR. DOUSSARD, ROBIN // Oregon Business Magazine;Jun2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p11
The article presents information on a joint report by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) and Portland State University on Oregon's nonprofit sector including jobs in arts, education and environment.
- Report studies benefits of "long trails". // American Trails;Fall2015, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p29
The article reports that the School of Urban Studies and Planning at Portland State University studied long trails to help with the proposed Salmonberry Corridor across western Oregon.
- SERVING 3 MILLION VEGANS A DAY. Wasserman, Debra; Stabler, Charles // Vegetarian Journal;2008, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Jeanne Yacoubou that reveals interesting details regarding vegetarian foods and another that presents a review of vegan burgers and dogs for those who want to buy at vegetarian restaurants.
- VEGAN TIDBITS. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Spring2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p5
Presents tidbits related to vegan health and nutrition. Holiday meals offered by Sodhexo Marriott's college and university food service division; Artichokes as vegetarian dish.