- Siemens Medical to sell Data Critical systems. // RCR;08/31/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p24
Reports that Siemens Medical Systems' company Electromedical Systems Division will market Data Critical Corporation's MobileView and StatView Wireless Telemedicine systems. Features of a joint sales-agent agreement.
- Data critical licenses HP's MobileView. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p76
Announces Data Critical Corp.'s decision to license a patent from Hewlett-Packard Corp. for use in its MobileView System of remote access products for the health-care industry.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;06/05/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p3
Presents news updates on the telecommunication industry in the United States as of June 5, 2000. Possible downsizing of the nonprofit organization Cab Watch; Investment of Aether Systems Inc. at Data Critical Corp.; Bankruptcy protection filed by Let's Talk Cellular & Wireless Inc.
- Partners Vital To Verizon 3G Success. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the partnership strategy of Verizon Wireless with providers for the launch of its third-generation network. States where the company rolled out its services; Pricing plan of the company; Description of the Accenture Mobile Service Bureau.
- News in brief. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2001, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p15
Reports developments related to international telecommunication industry as of September 2001. Partnership between Orange's, a location-based services with SignalSoft in Great Britain; Broadband services contract of Global Crossing with Microsoft; Presentation of the 'Solution Partner of the...
- TELEMEDIA WINS VIRGIN MOBILE BUSINESS IN AUSTRALIA. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2000, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p2
Announces the selection of Telemedia by Virgin Mobile as a key partner for its launch into the Australian telecommunication market in 2000.
- TELPRO/UB-PORT TO MARKET IN ASIA, TAIWAN, LATIN AMERICA. // Worldwide Telecom;Jul2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Provides information on the strategic alliance between Telecommunications Products Inc. and UB-Port Inc. to market Telecommunications video on demand and videoconferencing technology in Asia, Taiwan and Latin America.
- Making OSS pay for mobile. Scales, Ian // Telecom Asia;Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p66
Forecasts the worldwide spending in the operation support systems (OSS) market in telecommunication in Asia. Range of OSS players; Advantages of OSS to businesses; Partnership of Hewlett-Packard and Nokia to provide an integrated service management package.
- PREMIERE. Chao, Fiona // Telecom Asia;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
Reports developments related to the telecommunication industry in Asia as of February 2003. Launch of a modular Ethernet media converter by Pandatel; Collaboration between CSG Systems and Legend Group; Introduction of an enterprise local area network core solution by 3Com.