- Sprint Wireless Web enhancements ready for holiday push. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p8
Reports on additions made by Sprint PCS to its Wireless Web service that are designed to target the consumer market.
- Sprint PCS expects data to drive PCS demand. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p22
Predicts the success of Sprint PCS Group's launch of nationwide wireless Web service in the United States in September 1999. Sprint's growth in the business segment; Company's agreement with Ameritrade that will allow Sprint customers to trade stock via their handsets.
- Rome was not built in a day. Eichner, Tina // RCR Wireless News;5/14/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p12
Comments on the developments in the wireless Internet industry of the United States as of May 2001. Views on the business relationship of Amazon.com and Sprint PCS; Role of wireless data, Internet and information services to the growth in revenue of the industry.
- Spring pursues middlemen role. Morgan, Bryan // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the Wireless Application Manager platform by Sprint PCS which uses the intelligent deployment of Web services. Developers' means of becoming partners; Reasons the wireless Web has failed; Submission of the J2ME Web services specification to the Java Community Process.
- Sprint PCS disappoints, VoiceStream surprises with 4Q adds. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the decline in customer growth at wireless firm Sprint PCS in the fourth quarter of 2001. Number of net customers added; Factors which contributed to the decline in customer additions; Views of analysts on the decline.
- Making money online. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;07/31/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the combination of Internet applications and wireless technologies. Evaluation of the business plans of Internet and wireless technologies; Overview of the report `Creating the New World Wireless Operator'; Business models established by Sprint PCS company. INSET: Briefly.
- Maybe Next Year? Beach, Tarre; Harter, Betsy // Wireless Review;12/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on the wireless services offered by Sprint PCS company. Reason of people for using Sprint PCS service; Cities covered by the signals of Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS. // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p16
Presents information on wireless communication carrier Sprint PCS. Number of subscribers and employees in the third quarter of 2001; Information on the Clear Pay plan of the company.
- Hot summer nights. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p12
Addresses the issues affecting the wireless communication industry in the United States as of May 2001. Legislation mandating hands-free cellular telephone use; Controversy involving the communication tower of Sprint PCS in Colorado.