Carriers, Vendors Burn Through Quarter
- Key Facts. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
Key facts about Sprint Nextel, a company that provides voice and data services through wireline and wireless networks, are presented. Address and contact information is given, as well as statistics on revenues, financial year end data and number of employees. Standard Industrial Classification...
- Moving Beyond Subscriber Metrics. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p21
Looks at the first-quarter financial results of telecommunications firms for 2002. Projected customer growth of Sprint PCS and Leap Wireless International Inc.; Factor attributed to the sales growth of Verizon Wireless Inc. in March; Outlook of analysts on the telecommunications market's prospects.
- Eyes Focus On Carrier Numbers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS and U.S. Cellular Corp. for the second quarter of 2001. Gross earnings of Sprint; Factors attributed to Sprint's positive performance; Goals of U.S. Cellular; Suggestion on how U.S. Cellular could retain its customers.
- Wireless carriers bring 3Q momentum to holiday season. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p20
Reports on the third quarter performance of wireless communication carriers. Additional customers reported by Verizon Wireless; Percentage growth on the customers of Sprint PCS; Carriers that reported customer additions.
- Shentel reports rising wireless financials. // RCR Wireless News;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p7
Reports on an increase in the revenues and wireless subscribers of Sprint PCS affiliate Shenandoah Telecommunications Co. for the second quarter in 2005 in the U.S. Total number of customers; Comparison between the wireless revenues of the company in the quarter of 2005 and 2004; Value of the...
- Company Overview. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
An overview of Sprint Nextel, a company that provides voice and data services through wireline and wireless networks, is presented. The company operates in the U.S. and employs an estimated 70,900 workers. Data presented includes the revenue and operating profits posted by the company in fiscal...
- Verizon beats Sprint PCS to 1XRTT. Carroll, Kelly // Wireless Review;Feb2002, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the commercial launching of the 1XRTT, a third generation telecommunication technology in the U.S. markets developed by Verizon Wireless. Advantage of 1XRTT over other telecommunication standards; Competition of the company with Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS takes aim at business segment. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p29
Reports that Sprint PCS is targeting business users in the United States. Strengthening of growth and average revenue per user numbers; Competition strategies of the company.
- Sprint PCS launches in Madison. // RCR;02/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
Announces the launch of Sprint PCS' telecommunication service in Madison, Wisconsin.