Fixed Wireless Licenses Headed For Auction Block
- Belarus Looks For Third Mobile Operator. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Eurasia;Nov2004, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p8
The article informs that Belarus' communications & information ministry has extended its deadline for submitting applications to enter into the bidding for a third GSM licence until October 19, 2004. Applications were originally to be submitted by the end of September. Companies known to be...
- WCA Unites Unlicensed, Unwired. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p34
Focuses on the license-exempt group of the Wireless Communications Association (WCA) International. Market outlook for unlicensed wireless systems; Regulation being imposed by the United States Federal Communications Commission on unlicensed users; Companies under the WCA license-exempt group.
- Perfect timing. // Electronics Weekly;5/1/2002, Issue 2050, p18
Comments on the proposal of the government of Great Britain to auction licenses for broadband wireless communications services. Effect of close proximity to radio waves; Business confidence in the telecommunication market.
- NETWORKS. // Total Telecom Magazine;May2009, p5
This section offers news briefs related to the telecommunication industry as of May 2009. Italy is planning to sell its unused 3G mobile spectrum to existing or new operators and interested parties have until noon on May 8, 2009 to submit their bids. China Mobile will spend 70 billion Chinese...
- Tele2 ends wireless service in Finland. // RCR Wireless News;8/22/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p21
Reports on the termination of the wireless service of Tele2 AB in Finland as of August 2005. Reasons for terminating its wireless service; Situation that prompted Tele2 to terminate its services according to Tele2 CEO Lars-Johan Jarnheimer.
- Surprise outcome in Norwegian spectrum auction. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Norwegian mobile operator Tele2 has failed to secure any additional 3G and 4G spectrum in Norway's auction.
- Tele2 enters the UK market. Taaffe, Ouida // Telecommunications - International Edition;Nov2003, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the venture of Swedish telecommunication firm, Tele2 AB in Great Britain's telecommunication market. Phases of the venture; Confidence for the company's growth in the British market according to Tele2 executives.
- Tele2 puts Â£20m task up for pitch. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;12/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p11
Offers information on the entry of Swedish telecommunications company, Tele2 in Great Britain. Selection of marketing agencies; Budget for advertising.
- Midweek Mergers: February 12. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Capacity brings you the latest mergers and acquisitions in the wholesale arena. If you have any deals you'd like us to share, please tweet us @capacitymag or email firstname.lastname@example.org.