Firm Presses For Accountability
- Not Ready for the Millennium. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;9/13/99, Vol. 259 Issue 11, p48
Reports the implication of the increase of the system failures of the largest companies in the United States. Inclusion of financial miscalculation and losses; Emphasis of the logistics and supply chain problems; Validation of the renovated code.
- Business redefined with new applications of wireless technology. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/03/97, Issue 322220, p21
Focuses on the adoption of wireless communications technology by businesses in the United States. Competitive advantage provided by wireless technology; Integration of critical business data with the power of the Internet and the flexibility of a cellular radio; REALOGIC Inc.'s partnership with...
- Business briefs. // RCR;06/16/97, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p22
Presents brief news stories relating to companies providing wireless communication services. Information on the alliance between Telecommunications Techniques Corporation and Clear Communications Corporation; Reference to the completion of the financing of Telular Corporation; Details on the...
- Business BRIEFS. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p22
Presents news items related to business enterprises in the wireless communication industry in the United States as of April 3, 2000. Includes stock split at Teligent Inc.; Dividend of Bell Atlantic Corp.; Investments in Illinois Superconductor Corp.
- Business briefs. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p50
Presents brief information pertaining to business enterprises involved in the wireless communications systems industry in the United States. Details on the agreements which Millitech Corp., signed with Newbridge Networks; Release of Call Cadence by Call Technologies Inc.; Reference made to the...
- Wireless users in the enterprise face hard choice. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the concerns of business enterprises using wireless communications in the U.S. Profitability of multimedia messaging services; Information on the Code Division Multiple Access platform; Emphasis of enterprises in using global system for mobile communications.
- Business briefs. // RCR;10/14/96, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p14
Presents brief reports which relate to businesses in the wireless telecommunication industry in the United States. Installation of Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's modular Voice Processing system in PennSel Communication Services; Agreement between U.S. Paging Services Inc. and QVC Inc.;...
- Business briefs. // RCR;04/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p29
Presents news items related to business enterprises in the wireless communication industry in the United States as of April 5, 1999. Includes agreement signed by AdiCom Wireless Inc. and Marconi Communications; JP Systems Inc.'s BeamLink 2.0 software; Lucent Technologies Inc.'s Titania power...
- Nation briefs. // RCR;11/4/96, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p40
Presents brief information which relates to businesses in the wireless communication industry in the United States. Marketing of cellular communication products by Centennial Cellular Corporation; Information on TekNow Incorporated's PhenX Internet Paging Gateway; Joint venture between...