Lenahan Leaves BellSouth Wireless Data
- Bailing For Better Endeavors. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p34
Reports on the departure of William Lenahan from BellSouth Wireless Data (BSWD) to become chief executive officer at KMC Telecom. Background of Lenahan; Implication of such move; Contributions of Lenahan to BSWD.
- BellSouth Wireless Unveils Data Service. McGinity, Meg // Inter@ctive Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p22
Introduces BellSouth Wireless Data LP's MyBiz interactive, a wireless application service that will let users pick and choose the wireless data services they want delivered to their mobile devices. Significance of the service; Comments from BellSouth Wireless Data President William F. Lenahan;...
- Quicktake. Lenahan, William // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p41
Interviews William Lenahan, chief executive officer of KMC Telecom. His reason for deciding to come to KMC; Type of services he envisions; Reason for his focus on the third-tier markets.
- NEWTEK LEADER MOVES TO PARTNER FIRM. // CardLine;2/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p23
The article reports on the resignation of T. Alan Schmidt as president and chief executive officer of Newtek Merchant Solutions to oversee the merchant processing business for NCMIC, a financial services company for chiropractors.
- SCOTLAND. // Art Monthly;Apr2007, Issue 305, p13
The article reports on the resignation of Graham Berry as chief executive officer of the Scottish Arts Council.
- BellSouth Wireless Data lays out strategy, forms alliance. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p7
Reports that during PCS '98, BellSouth Wireless Data company disclosed information of its alliance with RIM and Sybase, and also about its distribution strategy for its Interactive Paging service. Number of distributors announced by BellSouth; How the effort will benefit BellSouth; Comments...
- Mmm Mmmore Trouble For Campbell Soup. Moniz, Larry // Business News New Jersey;03/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p8
Announces the resignation of Dale F. Morrison as chief executive officer (CEO) of Camden, New Jersey-based food manufacturer Campbell Soup. Morrison's career history; Appointment of former CEO David W. Johnson on an interim basis; Forecast of analysts regarding the company's performance in the...
- CEO perks? Job security isn't one of them anymore. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the number of chief executive officers (CEO) who resigned in the United States in October 2000. Average tenure of exiting CEO; Organizational problems facing CEO.
- Noted CEO in Houston resigns. Reilly, Patrick // Modern Healthcare;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the resignation of James Eastham as president and chief executive og Memorial Hermann Hospital. Reason for resigning; Achievements as chief executive of the hospital; Career background.