AT&T's AWEsome IPO
- AT&T Wireless reshuffles the IPO league table ranks. Hahn, Avital Louria; Astmann, Chad // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/01/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of the AT&T Wireless Group. Amount raised by the IPO; Total IPO proceeds in 2000; How Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch and Co. and Salomon Smith Barney are joint lead underwriters; Investment banks' reconsideration of their strategies; Similar amount...
- AT&T Wireless grows. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/26/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the growth in the business of AT&T Wireless. Earnings of the company from its initial public offering in June 2000; Significance of the plan of AT&T to acquire businesses in three market areas; Details on the expanded network of AT&T.
- AT&T registers Wireless Group IPO. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p13
Reports on the public offering plan of AT&T Wireless Group.
- Underwhelming IPO. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;05/01/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 18, p10
Discusses the underperformance of AT&T Wireless Group's initial public offering. Range of its stock price; Forces behind its underperformance; Market capitalization of AT&T Wireless. INSET: CROSSTALK.
- Embarcadero biggest winner on IPO market. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/22/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p31
Presents the initial public offerings in the United States as of January 2000. Presentation on the best IPOs; Details on the worst IPOs; Recognition on the AT&T Wireless Group as the biggest IPO in the country.
- The Week Ahead >> AWE-fully big. Dignan, Larry // Inter@ctive Week;04/24/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p92
Comments on the initial public offering of AT&T Wireless. Ticker symbol used by the company; Shares offered by the company; Estimated amount of money to be raised from the offering.
- BEHIND THE DEAL. // Electronic Media;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p20
Provides information pertaining to AT&T Wireless' initial public offering in April 27, 2000. Number of shares; Amount raised; Proceeds; Ownership; Opening price; First day closing price.
- Run for the Roses. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;05/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p5
Deals with the stock performance of wireless service providers and how initial public offerings (IPO) affect the companies' performance in the United States. Impact of an IPO launch on AT&T Wireless Group's stock performance; Implications of IPO on wireless service companies; Forecast for...
- AT&T Wireless Tracking Stock Hits. McGinity, Meg // Inter@ctive Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p16
Reports on the results of the initial public offering (IPO) of AT&T Wireless Group company. Importance of the funding to the services to be offered by the company; Appropriations of the money; Overview of the G3 services to be deployed by AT&T.