Revenues At World's Largest Printer Rise Sharply During First Quarter
- Quebecor World granted protection. // Pulp & Paper;Mar2008, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p7
The article reports that Quebecor World filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in late January 2008 and obtained approval for borrowing up to 1 billion U.S. dollars to a credit facility from Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley.
- Bankruptcy affects NA suppliers. // Pulp & Paper;Mar2008, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Quebecor World's bankruptcy filing would cause North American paper producers, merchants and brokers millions of dollars in losses for unpaid orders.
- Quebecor Writes Up $250M Private Deal. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;02/26/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
Presents information on the multi-million deal of Quebecor World Inc. Structure of the deal; Skepticism encountered by the deal; Details on the acquisition of World Color Press by Quebecor.
- Quebecor record. // Editor & Publisher;4/8/95, Vol. 128 Issue 14, p32
Reports on the 27% increase in Quebecor Printing Inc.'s fourth quarter earnings.
- Quebecor lifts net. // Editor & Publisher;11/19/94, Vol. 127 Issue 47, p35
Reports on the financial performance of Quebecor Printing Inc. in the third quarter of fiscal 1994. Earnings; Revenues; Operating profits.
- Quebecor hikes quarterly profit. // Editor & Publisher;6/25/94, Vol. 127 Issue 26, p60
Reports on the financial performance of Quebecor Printing Inc. for the first quarter of fiscal 1994. Total revenues; Earnings per share; Earnings for publishing and distribution operations; Operating profit; Revenues for forest products.
- Quebecor brings waterless web to UK. Ward, Gareth // Printing World;6/9/2003, Vol. 282 Issue 9, p12
Reports that the Quebecor World Inc. is operating a M600 waterless web press at the special products factory at its plant in Great Britain. Advantages of the waterless lie; Physical description of the machine; Compatibility of the machine with existing presses.
- Combatting the Summer Doldrums. Roper, Akil Salim; Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;07/03/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on the activities in the public markets in the United States as of July 3, 2000. Transaction of Quebecore World Inc.; Structure of the offering of Caradon PLC.
- QUEBECOR WORLD. // Agri Marketing;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p38
The article presents information about Quebecor World, one of the exhibitors at the Agricultural Media Summit slated for July 26-30, 2008 in Tampa, Florida. It notes that the Fulton, Missouri-based Quebecor is one of the largest commercial printers in the world. It adds that the company's...