Former Random House Chief Vitale Heading Up Ebook Awards Group
- New Rules Make Frankfurt Ebook Awards More Accessible To Indies. // Book Publishing Report;02/05/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p6
Reports that the International eBook Award Foundation has set a new awards criteria intended to encourage technical innovation and open up the competition to smaller electronic publishers. Qualification requirements for the grand prizes; Support of the electronic publishing community to the...
- Frankfurt E-Book Awards; New Indie Prizes. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;10/30/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 44, p18
Deals with the Independent e-Book Awards, a literary program launched by the International eBook Award Foundation. Objective of the program; Publishers involved with the program; Winners of the Frankfurt eBook Award; Views of publishers on the program.
- Watch out! Levack, Kinley // EContent;Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p10
Presents several Web sites, information resources and research organizations in the U.S. involved in digital content management. Apache Software Foundation; Consumer WebWatch; Publishers International Linking Association.
- Bangkok Conference News. // AIDS Treatment News;6/25/2004, Issue 402, p2
Reports that the Kaiser Family Foundation's kaisernetwork.org will provide daily coverage of the XV International AIDS conference which is to be held in Bangkok, Thailand. Coverage of news summaries, interviews, webcasts, transcripts and slide presentations; Searchable abstracts to be provided...
- B&H Info Mounts Harper's Online. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;1/1/2000, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p30
States that Bell & Howell Information and Learning (B&H) and Harper's Magazine Foundation are collaborating on an online project. Web site with a searchable index and links; Expectation of when the first installment of Harper's Magazine Online will be available.
- Protect Your Organization From Desktop Publishing Fraud. Incaprera, James; Lambert, Joyce // Nonprofit World;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the protection of organization from desktop publishing. Factors contributing to the problem.
- IT intelligence. Fidler, Sue // Third Sector;3/3/2009, p22
The article focuses on how to use emails as a marketing tool. What many charities do with electronic newsletter is mentioned along with the software used in sending emails out. Proper email marketing programs are discussed together with their benefits. Suggestions on how to use the email are...
- CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p77
A list of the top charitable organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of paid employees is presented, including Opportunity Village, Goodwill of Southern Nevada, and Nevada Cancer Institute.
- Charitable Organizations. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/1/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p15
A chart is presented that lists the largest charitable organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada as of November 2006.