Listening to Retirement
- Reg Revisions. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor;Jan2013, p3
The article discusses the need for updating rules for multiemployer retirement plans in the U.S. It mentions that updating the regulations could secure the future performance or state of the plans. According to the author, the proportion of active workers in the country with these plans have...
- financial planning. // Practical Accountant;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p20
Discusses key issues concerning financial planning in the U.S. in 2003. Retirement planning; Estate planning; Implications on the accounting sector.
- THE BIG 3 QUESTIONS. Blackburn, Brad // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan2016, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p18
The article offers information related to retirement and financial planning in Washington.
- Financial Strategies for Your 50s and 60s. McMeans, Joe // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);7/13/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p3
The article reports on the financial strategies that could be considered when an individual reach the age of 50 and 60. It suggests that an individual must decide his retirement plans and check his potential assets, which includes social security payments, employer-sponsored plans and income...
- Retirement: How Much Is Enough? Hultman, Jon // Podiatry Management;Sep2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p241
The article discusses issues related to retirement planning for doctors. An overview of the concerns of doctors that forced them to never slow down or retire is presented. It describes how an individual can retire on an arbitrary nest egg with one million dollars. It advises doctors not to sell...
- Retirement: Plan for More Than Money! Chasen, Jerry // Journal of Practical Estate Planning;Dec2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p23
The article describes a model for retirement planning that can be used by clients in coming up with the most fulfilling and productive aspect of their lives. Retirement is found to be more than just an issue of money. Its underlying stressfulness seems to be caused by three factors. They refer...
- Retirement snapshot. // Money Management;11/3/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p2
Presents the top ten mistakes made by Australians regarding retirement planning.
- CHAPTER 20: Retirement Plans and Pensions. Cullen, Melanie; Irving, Shae // Get It Together (9781413312713);June2011, p173
The article provides some helpful resources in retirement planning. It explains what happens to retirement accounts at death and how to leave any remaining retirement account assets to survivors. The specific rules for naming a beneficiary that would inherit a dead person's pension rights are...
- Investment Commentary. Marosi, James // Grand Rapids Business Journal;1/26/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
Discusses steps in retirement planning. Source of income; Estimation on the amount of needed money; Review of estate planning options.