- UK stocks & shares: South leads direct equity ownership. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;March 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p28
Presents statistics on households that own stocks and shares across Great Britain in 2001. Concentration of much of the direct equity ownership; Low level of ownership in Wales.
- Mortality Trends in Critical Access Hospitals. Moscovice, Ira S.; Casey, Michelle M.; McCullough, Jeffrey S.; Westfall, John M.; Ringel, Marc; Gardner, John; Joynt, Karen E.; Orav, John E.; Jha, Ashish K. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/24/2013, Vol. 310 Issue 4, p428
A letter to the editor and a response from the authors of the article "Mortality rates for Medicare beneficiaries admitted to critical access and non-critical access hospitals" published ion the earlier issue of the journal is presented.
- Untitled. // American Banker;11/23/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 224, p23
Presents statistical data on bank and thrift stocks as of November 22, 1993. Top ten gainers and losers in percentage; Stock index trends; Top 225 banks; Top 25 thrifts.
- Stock market myths exposed! Beckman, Bob // Accountancy;Jul1975, Vol. 88 Issue 983, p56
Debunks stock market myths in Great Britain using statistical analysis. Stock price trends in the month of May; Behavior of the stock market near holidays; Difficulties in following the investment dictum 'buy low, sell high'; Cutting one's losses; Buying for income; 'Buy on the rumor, sell on...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's New York Business;8/23/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p2
The article presents statistics on the economy of New York City, including stocks slumping 2.5% under the weight of bad news on manufacturing, housing and the deficit; fall in investment banking jobs in New York City in July 2010 from year earlier, to 34,800; and the growth in the number of...
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p47
Presents chart information on brokerage stocks in investment banking in the U.S. Rank of the financial institution; List of the names of the firms; Graph on brokerage stock forecasting as of March 2002.
- Furniture stocks summary 5/13-5/20. // Furniture/Today;5/24/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p4
Presents statistics related to stock performance in the United States furniture industry from May 13-20, 2004.
- TWICE STOCK INDEX. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/23/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p90
Presents statistics related to the stock index as of December 23, 2002. Details related to closing price, opening price and net change in the prices of stocks; Stock information of several manufacturers, retailers and software companies.
- Credit to CGHS Beneficiaries in Empanelled Private Hospitals to Continue. // eHEALTH;Apr2014, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that the private hospitals have continued to extend the cashless/credit facilities to the eligible Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) beneficiaries under the terms and conditions in the memorandum of agreement signed by CGHS in India.