- Telecom Towers to buy Arch siting unit. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p22
Reports that Telecom Towers L.L.C. has signed a definitive agreement to purchase Arch Communications Group's site management business for $40 million. Terms of the agreement; Why Arch decided to sell the business.
- Arch's next challenge is to integrate MobileMedia. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p37
Reports on the completion of the merger between Arch Communications Group Inc. and MobileMedia Communications Inc. Combined number of subscribers and pro forma revenues and cash flow; Integration history of both Arch and MobileMedia; Combination of the two companies' sales forces; Arch's plan...
- PageNet Grabs Lifeline. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p1
Discusses the consolidation of PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Reason for PageNet's decision to merge with Arch; Analysis of PageNet's 1999 third quarter results; Terms of the merger.
- PageNet details VAST spinoff. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p16
Details information provided by Paging Network Inc. in a prospectus filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) concerning its proposed merger with Arch Communications Group Inc. Paging Network's plan to distribute equity of its VAST Solutions Group which it will spin...
- Arch modified merger agreement. // RCR;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p8
Reports that Arch Communications Group Inc. of Westborough, Massachusetts, announced plans to modify its merger agreement with MobileMedia Corp. Why the modification will be made; Which parts of the agreement will be modified; Plans by Arch to file an 8-K with the Securities and Exchange...
- No Mobile Merger? // Business News New Jersey;01/04/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the tentative merger of Fort Lee, New Jersey-based paging firm MobileMedia with Massachusetts-based firm Arch Communications. Opposition to merger by bondholders of MobileMedia; Impact of merger on stock price of Arch Communications; Attitude of the creditors of MobileMedia.
- Business & Finance. // Christian Science Monitor;11/10/99, Vol. 91 Issue 242, p24
Presents business and financial news for November 1999 including the merger between Paging Network and Arch Communications and other news.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p28
Presents information related to paging and messaging telecommunication services in the United States as of February 28, 2000. Launching of thin client, handheld Fujitsu Teampad 7500 from ICL; Completion of transaction between Arch Communications Group Inc. and its bondholders.
- Tie-up aids troubled industry. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p1
Reports on Arch Communications Group Inc.'s merger with Paging Network Inc. Terms of the merger agreement; Value of the transaction; Implications for the paging industry in the United States.