On The Cutting Edge In Nebraska
- Spansion: 110nm Flash at 50% Output. // Electronic News;4/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Provides information on Spansion's production of 110 floating gate technology in its Austin Fab in 2004. Comments from Randy Blair, VP of the plant, on the product; Information on the second "Mega Fab," JV3 in Aizu-Wakamatsu of the company.
- 'Fat Camp.'. Bent, Eliza // American Theatre;Jan2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p72
The article reviews the musical "Fat Camp," directed by Alex Timbers and starring Randy Blair, performed at The Acorn Theater during the 2009 New York Musical Theatre Festival (NYMF) in New York City.
- Festival Faces. Jacobs, Leonard // Back Stage East;10/4/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p6
The article presents information on eight actors who will be introduced to major industry players by the fourth annual New York Musical Theatre Festival. Jon Patrick Walker, whose Broadway and Off-Broadway credits include "High Fidelity," and "Debbie Does Dallas," is one among them. Eli...
- STU-3 secure telephones offered to U.S. defense contractors. Klass, P.J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/27/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 9, p63
Reports that compact, moderate-cost STU-3 secure telephone units are now available to US defense contractors. They allow discussion of classified information over commercial circuits. Competition and sales; Benefits; Operation; Voice quality.
- Dialing the weather. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p342
Presents information on a heavy-duty weather-by-phone service, which was implemented by the telephone industry and the government. When the service is slated to begin; Insight to the features of the service.
- Toll calls a hang-up for Lorain County. Wolf, Carol // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p12
Reports on economic aspects of persistent telephone hangups in Lorain County. Petition for lowering intracounty toll rates; Grass-roots organizations' campaign for better telecommunications structure; Effects of phone system on economy of the county.
- Local service: Competitors gird for battle. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;2/14/94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, pT58
Reports on the competition among local phone service companies in Chicago, Illinois. MFS Communications Co. and Teleport Communications Group's fanatical attention to service; Demand for redundant networks; MFS and Teleports back-up protection; Ameritech Corp.'s improvement of its facilities;...
- The call for help. // Current Health 2;Nov88, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Discusses what to do in the case of a medical emergency. When to call for help; Where to call; How to call; Tips; Advice; Suggestions.
- Why your service is so primitive. Oliver, N. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jun89, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p14
Explains why regional American telephone companies, known as the Baby Bells, do not offer up-to-date electronic information services such as the French Minitel system. Videotex services; Electronic directories.