- SignalSoft partners with Webraska. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p52
Reports on the strategic partnership of SignalSoft Corp. with Webraska to integrate their location-based product offerings, interfacing SignalSoft's location management platform with Webraska location-based personal navigation services.
- U.K. company uses GSM network to locate callers. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p106
Focuses on the Cursor Global System for mobile communications location system which was introduced by Cambridge Positioning Systems of Cambridge, United Kingdom. Why the demonstration of the system by Cambridge; What Cursor is designed to do; Identification of the three elements which the...
- CPS shows software-only location system. // Electronics Weekly;2/19/2003, Issue 2087, p8
Describes the Cursor Matrix software-only location technology from Cambridge Positioning Systems. Target market of Cursor Matrix; Capabilities of the technology.
- CPS. Lee, Andrew // Engineer (00137758);2/21/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7621, p20
Features Cambridge Positioning Systems Ltd., a mobile communications firm in Great Britain. Range of products offered by the company; Target clients; Growth potential in the mobile communications sector.
- CPS test lab open for location technology. // Electronics Weekly;2/13/2002, Issue 2039, p5
Reports on the opening of the Cambridge Positioning Systems testing and integration laboratory in Cambridge, England for its enhanced observed time difference (E-OTD) location technology. Difficulty in the laboratory testing of location-based services based on E-OTD; Significance of the opening...
- Gaining foothold in the UK, Cambridge sets its sights on the U.S. market. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p26
Reports on Great Britain-based Cambridge Positioning Systems' plan to enter the United States wireless communications market. Key features of the company's low-cost software solution for handsets called Cursor; Company's agreement with Vodafone AirTouch PLC to deploy its location-based...
- SignalSoft aims to use E911 apps to offer location-based bills. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;10/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p14
Focuses on the plans of SignalSoft company to use the E911 wireless location service to provide location-based billing. How the E911 system works; Information on the Federal Communication Commission mandate for carriers to provide Phase 1 E911 technology by April 1, 1997; Comments from David...
- SingTel Mobile, Cambridge set up E-OTD test network. // RCR Wireless News;12/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p13
Reports on a location-services trial using Enhanced Observed Time Difference mobile communication technology conducted by the Singaporean government, SingTel Mobile and Cambridge Positioning Systems Ltd.
- CPS awards licence to Ericsson. // Electronics Weekly;10/2/2002, Issue 2070, p8
Reports that Cambridge Positioning Systems has awarded a sub-license for its Cursor E-OTD location technology to Ericsson. Information on the Cursor E-OTD technology.