- SignalSoft aims to use E911 apps to offer location-based bills. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;10/27/97, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p14
Focuses on the plans of SignalSoft company to use the E911 wireless location service to provide location-based billing. How the E911 system works; Information on the Federal Communication Commission mandate for carriers to provide Phase 1 E911 technology by April 1, 1997; Comments from David...
- SignalSoft To Cut Work Force. // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the plan of SignalSoft Corp. to reduce its work force and operating expenses, as of April 2002. Reason for the decision; Financial status of the company.
- SignalSoft demonstrates products at Intel center. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p112
Reports the plan of SignalSoft Corp. to demonstrate the software product, Wireless Location Services at Intel's Wireless Competence Center in Sweden.
- SignalSoft won't meet revenue guidance. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p26
Reports on the revenue of SignalSoft Corp. for the first quarter which ended March 31, 2002. Reasons for the company's expected revenue below guidance; Effects of the revenues of the company on its employees and operating expenses; Remarks from David Hose, president and chief executive officer...
- SignalSoft software licenses add to revenues. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p18
Reports on the corporate profit of SignalSoft Corp. for the first quarter of 2001. Revenue of the company; Comparison with the earnings in 2000.
- Signalsoft offers content provider program. // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p14
Features SignalSoft Corp.'s local.info Content Alliance, its content provider program designed to enable delivery of geo-coded information and Internet content to wireless subscribers.
- Location services in high demand. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p29
Reports that SignalSoft Corp., software developer focused on the wireless location market, has observed a high consumer demand for wireless location services based on market research studies conducted by the company. Interest of cellular phone users in location-based information services;...
- SignalSoft announces new financing, product deployment. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p21
Reports the completion of private equity financing from investors by software developer SignalSoft Corp. focused on the wireless location industry. Investors to the private placement; Planned uses of the private placement; Role of wireless location-based services in electronic commerce.
- SignalSoft allies with Livemind, Portal. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the alliances made by wireless platform and application developer SignalSoft Corp. with Livemind, a provider of integrated wireless data applications, and Portal Software Inc., a provider of business infrastructure software for Internet, wireless and communications services.