- E-Mail in the Palm of Your Hand. // IT Professional;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p64
Reports on Research In Motion Ltd.'s release of BlackBerry, a wireless palm-sized device that offers two-way electronic mail and PIM organization capabilities. Features; Applications; Price.
- GOOD TO GREAT. Overholt, Alison // Fast Company;May2004, Issue 82, p45
This article reports on the development of wireless telecommunication systems by Research in Motion and Good Technology. Good Technology introduced its GoodLink service in 2002. Since then, it has made a great technology even better, challenging Research in Motion on functionality and ease of...
- RIM premieres color 7750. // RCR Wireless News;3/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p28
Reports on the launch of the color BlackBerry 7750 wireless handheld by Research In Motion at the CTIA Wireless show in March 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia. Features of the device.
- Windows Mobile Fuels PDA Market Strength. // Business Communications Review;Jul2007, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses how sales for Windows Mobile, a personal data assistant (PDA) from Microsoft Corp., has led to an increase in shipments for PDAs. The technology research firm Gartner Inc. reports that Windows Mobile sales have increased by over half. Todd Kort, principal analyst at...
- BSWD offers RIM device. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p14
Reports on BellSouth Wireless Data Ltd.'s intention to begin offering Research In Motion Ltd.'s 957 palmtop device in support of its MyBiz Interactive wireless messaging service in January 2001.
- Color Blackberry Wins With Wireless. McEvoy, Aoife M.; McDonald, Anne B. // PC World;Nov2003, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p79
Evaluates the BlackBerry 7230 wireless communication device from Research in Motion Ltd. Features of the device; Price; Capacity.
- Enterprise update for Blackberry handhelds. Saran, Cliff // Computer Weekly;5/25/2004, p20
Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM) is working on a new version of its enterprise server software for the Blackberry mobile device and has promised improvements to security, attachment viewing and browsing. The server software is used to transfer e-mail and older corporate data to and from the...
- One for the PDA market. Mwanza, Chimwemwe // Finweek;5/17/2007, p56
The article discusses Motorola Inc.'s MC35 enterprise digital assistant (EDA) which intends to challenge Research in Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry in the Pesonal Digital Assistant (PDA) market. The BlackBerry is considered to be the leader on the global PDA market. On the other hand, Motorola vice...
- Tried & tested: Blackberry 7230. // Director;Jul2003, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on features of a mobile phone/palmtop hybrid, the Blackberry wireless 7230 from Research in Motion Ltd. and T-Mobile. Integration of mobile communication systems; Benefit of wireless extension to electronic mail accounts.