Content In Search Of Delivery
- Smart antennas go broadband. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;11/29/99, Vol. 237 Issue 22, p92
Reports the development of I-Burst, an Internet Protocol-based wireless technology by ArrayComm company. Comment from Martin Cooper, chairman and director of the company; Details on the requirements of addressing the market; Comparison of the product with other technology.
- ArrayComm merges Redback technology with i-Burst. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p32
Reports on the integration of ArrayComm Inc.'s i-Burst technology with Redback Networks' Subscriber Management System to produce wireless systems for wired networks.
- U.S. technology players head to Australia with 3G offerings. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p3
Reports that Qualcomm Inc. and Arraycomm are planning to launch their wireless communication technologies in the Australian market.
- Portable Internet, As Subscribers Like It. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;09/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p3
Provides information on i-BURST, a wireless Internet technology developed by ArrayComm Inc. Capabilities of i-BURST; Licensing plans for the technology.
- ArrayComm leader says industry still lacks maturity. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p20
Reports on the comments of ArrayComm Inc. chief executive officer Martin Cooper on the uncertainties of the growth and stability of wireless communication systems.
- ARRAYCOMM OFFERS SOLUTION TO WIRELESS DATA DILEMMA. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;2/18/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 7, p19
Reports on the plan of ArrayComm to market its i-Burst system as a solution to the broadband wireless data dilemma. Capabilities of the i-Burst; Difference of i-Burst from direct service lines; Attitude of industry experts toward the technology of ArrayComm.
- Wireless Veteran Pushes Planning. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;5/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p13
Reports on the development of a spectrum-efficient broadband technology by ArrayComm Inc. that would be available by the end of 2002. Achievement of ArrayComm Chief Executive Officer Marty Cooper in wireless communication sector; Appeal made by Cooper for the U.S. Congress; Reason for the...
- ArrayComm to supply WLL product to Philippines. // RCR;06/08/98, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p35
Reports on the contract awarded to ArrayComm Incorporated, to supply several wireless local loop systems to Smart Communications, a Philippine telecommunications operator. Information on the plans of ArrayComm; Details on the contract.
- ArrayComm unveils i-BURST IP technology. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p173
Reports on ArrayComm Inc.'s introduction of its i-BURST wireless Internet Protocol technology. Throughput rate; Product capabilities.