Kit Kat Klub Kaput!
- The cabaret way. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/2/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 62, p10
Provides information on the Kit Kat Klub in New York. Schedule of shows held; Entertainers; Attire required.
- Gotham's Kit Kat to skat. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;07/26/99, Vol. 375 Issue 10, p39
Details the eviction of the Kit Kat Club from the Henry Miller Theater in New York City, New York. Owner of the theater; Reason for the eviction; Legal fees to be paid by the club.
- Hot Show, `Cabaret,' Center of Hot Zone. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p1
Reports the possible closure for weeks of the Kit Kat Klub in New York, New York by the city government due to construction accidents. Show that will be mostly affected by the closure; Details on the accidents.
- Kit Kat spat is getting catty. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;03/22/99, Vol. 374 Issue 5, p43
Reports on the ownership dispute between New York City-based Kit Kat Klub landlord Douglas Durst and operator Matt Johnson. Impact of the conflict to the production of the musical `Rollin' on the T.O.B.A'; Issues raised by Durst's of the theater for live performances; Operation of the facility...
- `Cabaret,' Open Or Closed, Is Still Talk of the Town. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;08/07/98, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p2
Focuses on the closure of the Kit Kat Klub in New York, New York, and the suspension of the `Cabaret' show. Reason for the closure; Rumors on the possible relocation of the show to another theater.
- When's `Cabaret' Cumming? Hot Show Simmers in the City. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;08/07/98, Vol. 39 Issue 32, p3
Focuses on the closure of the musical `Cabaret' at Kit Kat Klub in New York, New York, after a construction accident at the building beside it. Replacement of some characters in the show; Activities of the cast.
- `T.O.B.A.' Aims For Tony. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;03/26/99, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the postponement of the opening of the `Rollin on the T.O.B.A.,' Frenchman Productions' Off-Broadway musical revue, at the Kit Kat Club in New York City, New York. Implication of a dispute between developer Douglas Durst and Matt Johnson of the Kit Kat Klub; Original schedule of the...
- The Kit Kat Klub revisited. Barbour, David; Lampert-Greaux, Ellen // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Jul98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the restoration of the Kit Kat Klub, a theater located at Times Square in New York City, New York. Opening of the drama `Cabaret,' at the theater; History of the theater; What the restoration included; Comments from designer Robert Brill; Details on the lighting and sound at the...
- Kit Kat Klub to Klose. // Back Stage;07/30/99, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p2
Reports on the eviction of Matt Johnson, lessee of the Kit Kat Klub, by developer Douglas Durst according to a summary judgment Order issued by the New York State Supreme Court. Lawsuit filed by Johnson against Durst; Ruling of the court; Reason sought eviction of Kit Kat.