Kit Kat Klub Kaput!
- The cabaret way. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/2/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 62, p10
Provides information on the Kit Kat Klub in New York. Schedule of shows held; Entertainers; Attire required.
- Gotham's Kit Kat to skat. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;07/26/99, Vol. 375 Issue 10, p39
Details the eviction of the Kit Kat Club from the Henry Miller Theater in New York City, New York. Owner of the theater; Reason for the eviction; Legal fees to be paid by the club.
- Hot Show, `Cabaret,' Center of Hot Zone. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p1
Reports the possible closure for weeks of the Kit Kat Klub in New York, New York by the city government due to construction accidents. Show that will be mostly affected by the closure; Details on the accidents.
- Kit Kat spat is getting catty. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;03/22/99, Vol. 374 Issue 5, p43
Reports on the ownership dispute between New York City-based Kit Kat Klub landlord Douglas Durst and operator Matt Johnson. Impact of the conflict to the production of the musical `Rollin' on the T.O.B.A'; Issues raised by Durst's of the theater for live performances; Operation of the facility...
- The Kit Kat Klub revisited. Barbour, David; Lampert-Greaux, Ellen // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Jul98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p38
Reports on the restoration of the Kit Kat Klub, a theater located at Times Square in New York City, New York. Opening of the drama `Cabaret,' at the theater; History of the theater; What the restoration included; Comments from designer Robert Brill; Details on the lighting and sound at the...
- 'Rollin' Is Hittin' the Brakes. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;04/09/99, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p1
Focuses on the decision of the producers of `Rollin on the T.O.B.A.' musical to cease performances at the Kit Kat Club in New York City, New York. Reason behind the decision; Reaction from the Tony Administration Committee; Total losses on the delayed opening of `T.O.B.A.'; Remarks from...
- Kit Kat `Rollin' to Tony eligibility. Brodesser, Claude // Variety;03/08/99, Vol. 374 Issue 3, p71
Announces the New York City-based Kit Kat Klub's deal to bring in the black vaudeville musical `Rollin' on the T.O.B.A.,' in an effort to solidify its Tony eligibility. Background on the `T.O.B.A.'; Eligibility of the musical for the Tony Awards; Controversy over the addition of the Kit Kat...
- Kit Kat "Klubs" Roundabout, Durst. McBride, Murdoch // Back Stage;11/20/98, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p3
Focuses on the breach of contract lawsuit filed by Kit Kat Klub against Durst Organization and Roundabout Theatre in New York City, New York. Comments from Debra Millman, attorney of Roundabout.
- A vision of the future, through the Lookingglass. Buchholz, Barbara B. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, pSB6
No abstract available.