Building A Mobile Presence
- Nokia forms Internet unit, trials new WAP version. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p10
Reports on Nokia Corp.'s formation of Nokia Internet Communications to provide telecommunication services to enterprises and Internet service providers.
- Nokia Forms New Internet Communications Unit. // Worldwide Telecom;Oct99, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p3
Reports the move of Nokia company to establish Nokia Internet Communications unit to serve enterprises and Internet service providers.
- Nokia offers switch for Web traffic. Doyle, Eric // Computer Weekly;5/9/2002, p42
Reports the release of an application switch for managing traffic in Web applications and services by Nokia Internet Communications in Great Britain. Use of Layer 7 intelligence to make load balancing decisions; Availability; Features.
- NEW NOKIA IP350/IP380 NETWORK SECURITY APPLIANCES UNVEILED. // Computer Security Update;Oct2002, p6
Reports that California-based information technology company Nokia Internet Communications Inc. has introduced the Nokia IP350 and IP380 to its high-performance network security appliances. Features of the products; Benefits of the products; Background of the company.
- Network security seminar to be held November 28. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/26/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p11
Reports on the network security seminar sponsored by Nokia Internet Communications Inc. and the Utah chapter of the International Telework Association and Council in Salt Lake City, Utah. Date of the conference; Coverage of the seminar; Demonstration on the commitment to telework options in the...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;3/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p38
Presents updates on the wireless telecommunication industry as of March 15, 2003. Partners of ProClip USA for the introduction of its global positioning system; Agreement between Westcon Group and Nokia Internet Communications regarding the distribution of the security solutions of Westcon;...
- Security made simple. Violino, Bob // Network World;9/29/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p52
Features network security appliances from different companies. Fortinet Inc.'s FortiGate 3600; NetScreen Technologies Inc.'s NetScreen-IDP; Nokia Internet Communications Inc.'s Nokia Secure Access System. INSET: What to ask?.
- Vendors promise to improve on security appliances. Messmer, Ellen // Network World;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p10
Reports on the promise made by four leading computer network security vendors to improve on security appliances during the Security Showdown of 'Network World' at the CeBit America conference. Debate among Cisco, Network Associates, Nokia Internet Communications and Symantec executives;...
- NOKIA UNVEILS LATEST WIRELESS CONSUMER SERVICES SOFTWARE. // Tele-Service News;Aug2001, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p1
Deals with the mobile phone software introduced by Nokia company which can be adapted to support the GSMA M-Services proposal.