Look Out! Pricing Plans Plunge
- Applications Drive Data Interest. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p34
Looks at the emerging applications of wireless data communication system and the lack of awareness on its widespread use. Comments from Janet Boudris, senior vice president of strategic marketing for BellSouth Wireless Data LP; Key to a successful wireless application; What developers must...
- Inanimate objects go wireless with Cellemetry. Moore, Mark // PC Week;3/3/97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p108
Concentrates on a wireless data technology from BellSouth Wireless Inc. known as Cellemetry Data Service. How the technology enables organizations to remotely monitor and manage equipment including alarm systems, utility meters, copiers and vending machines; Deployment via Advanced Mobile Phone...
- Wireless data moves to new level with BellSouth network. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/12/98-10/19/98, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p21
Introduces the BellSouth Intelligent Wireless Network from the BellSouth Wireless Data company. Function of the wireless data network; Capabilities of the network; Software enhancements on the network.
- New WebLink messaging offering targets youth. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p44
Highlights WebLink Wireless Inc.'s move to target teenagers and under 30-year olds with a two-way messaging and electronic-mail service it plans to debut in summer 2000.
- Lines between messaging and wireless data blur. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the declining differences between wireless data and wireless messaging services as shown by the services of WebLink Wireless Inc. Development of technology allowing two-way devices operating on wireless networks; Description of the company's wireless services; Client using WebLink's...
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p30
Covers news briefs on wireless communication industry as of April 16, 2001. Release of the Raven II CDPD modem by AirLink Communications Inc.; Features and how the WebLink Wireless Inc. uses the Xap.com information Web site.
- BellSouth Wireless Data to use Geoworks' AirBoss. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p20
Reports on the launching of a wireless Web proxy server and microbrowser based on Geoworks Corp.'s AirBoss technology by BellSouth Wireless Data LLP.
- BSWD offers messaging service on Blackberry devices. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p34
Reports that BellSouth Wireless Data LP is offering messaging service on Blackberry devices. Branding effort for a two-way messaging service; Combining of multiple wireless applications on a single device.
- FieldCentrix selects BellSouth intelligent wireless network. // RBOC Update;Oct99, p1
Announces that Internet software solutions provider FieldCentrix has selected BellSouth Wireless Data as one of the wireless network providers for FieldCentrix Enterprise, a wireless information solution for field service companies based on handheld computers. Use of the core technology of...