InterDigital Plucks CEO From The Sky
- InterDigital shares up on rising revenues, better net income. // RCR Wireless News;8/18/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p20
Reports on the profits posted by InterDigital Communications Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Revenue of the firm; Net income; Share price.
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p22
A list of wireless companies and their corresponding stock prices from September 6, 2007 to August 2007 is presented. Among all wireless companies tracked, the top gainers were Leap Wireless International, UTStarcom Inc. and Arc Wireless. Top losers include Superconductor Tech, InterDigital...
- InterDigital ups common stock shares. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p4
Presents corporate information on InterDigital Communications Corporation. How share-holders increased the number of authorized shares of common stock; Re-election of Robert S. Roath as board member at the company; Reappointment of Arthur Andersen as independent accountant at the company;...
- InterDigital. Patron, Edward B.; Allaux, Jean-Francois // Financial World;6/17/96, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p18
Recommends the purchase of the stock of InterDigital Communications, a developer of wireless telecom system. Earnings prospects after losing money for 14 years; Patents on various communication systems; Licensing of multiple access technologies with Siemens and Samsung.
- Interdigital expects quarterly earnings to surpass estimate. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p33
Reports on InterDigital Communications Corp.'s earnings forecast for fiscal 1999. Projected earnings per share; Amount in revenues generated from new and existing licensees.
- InterDigital approves stock repurchase. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p44
Reports that InterDigital Communications Corp.'s board of directors has approved the re-purchase of up to $1.5 million shares of the company's outstanding common stock. Background information on the company; Services which the company provides; What are the business plans of InterDigital;...
- Texas instruments to equip InterDigital. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p15
Reports that Texas Instruments Incorporated was selected to manufacture a custom chip based on InterDigital's broadband Code Division Multiple Access technology by InterDigital Communications Corporation. Intension of the integrated circuits; What Interdigital develops.
- InterDigital cuts work force by 17%. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p38
States that the workforce of InterDigital Corporation was reduced by 17 percent and restructured its operations. Reasons for restructuring; Information on the employees laid off; Comments from Harry Campagna, chairman of InterDigital.
- Interdigital Communications Corp. // Equities;Jan1995, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p31
Reports that InterDigital Communications Corp. of Pennsylvania and Siemens Aktiengesellschaft of Germany have entered into an alliance based on InterDigital's UltraPhone digital wireless local loop telecommunications products and Broadband-Code Division Multiple Access air interface technology.