Sprint Runs With Broadband Bundle
- Local Telephone Service Providers. // Las Vegas Business Press;Book of Lists 2001, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p17
Presents a chart depicting the top local telephone service providers in Las Vegas, Nevada as of February 2000. Rank of Sprint as top local telephone service provider; Services offered by the company; Top local executives of the companies.
- Sprint unveils I-Line system. // Wireless Review;07/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p14
Details the Integrated On-Demand and Network (ION) telecommunications program which Sprint plans to develop. Estimated investment for the program; Features of the communication system.
- Phoenix Goes Wireless. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Sprint Corp.'s offering of Internet access through a fixed wireless multipoint multichannel distribution system in Phoenix, Arizona. Offering of voice over Internet Protocol; Reasons for company's selection of the state as a target market.
- Sprint expands switched data service. Bernier, Paula // Telephony;9/27/93, Vol. 225 Issue 13, p7
Reports on Sprint's enhancements to its switched data service (SDS). Improved architecture and increased customer support; Announcement at the Tele-Communications Association Show in September 1993; SDS availability; Addition of SDS to Sprint's integrated platform Clarity; Videoconferencing use.
- Sprint reverses DSL strategy. // Telephony;12/21/98, Vol. 235 Issue 25, p7
Discloses that Sprint Corp. is sidestepping RBOCs in its 18-state local telecom division in the United States.
- Sprint's Internet `FastBreak'. McCarthy, Vance // Telephony;06/15/98, Vol. 234 Issue 24, p42
Focuses on Sprint Corp.'s asynchronous transfer mode (ATM)-based network, Integrated On-Demand Network (ION), originally dubbed FastBreak. Voice-over-ATM capabilities designed to help Sprint connect to traditional circuit-based networks; Sprint's intention to work with Cisco Systems in...
- Strawberry Frog set to unveil new stage of Spirit campaign. Beer, Rebecca // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p8
Reports the development of second international campaign for global communications company, Sprint by Strawberry Frog Amsterdam.
- Sprint changes local telco names. // Telephony;7/15/96, Vol. 231 Issue 3, p19
Reports that all local telecommunication operators of Sprint Corp. will be Sprint-branded. Move for customer awareness of the company's extensive operations.
- Sprint PCS adds 850,000 subs in 4Q. Luna, Lynette // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p3
Details the number of customers added to Sprint Corp.'s PCS Group for the fourth quarter of 1998. Factors attributed to its strong fourth-quarter growth; Plan of the company to conduct a public offering of Sprint PCS common stock.