Ascom Gets Ericsson Cordless Unit
- Ericsson and Ascom launch joint venture. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug95, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p12
No abstract available.
- POWERLINE: Electric broadband. Tanner, John C. // Telecom Asia;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p32
Features the powerline communications technology from Ascom. Delivery of data services over electricity lines; Ability of users to built home local area networks; Availability of products for home networking.
- Ericsson Mum On Talks. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the statement issued by Ericsson to deny the rumors that it was considering a sale of its wireless handset business. Percent increase of the corporate profit of Ericsson.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/20/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 117, p5
The article reports that Ascom of Gothenburg, Sweden, has purchased assets of GE Healthcare's Nurse Call business in Bradenton, Florida.
- MORE DC-DC CONVERTER DEVELOPMENTS. // Electronic Design;3/31/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p29
Presents several direct current converters from various companies. Power capacity of the converters manufactured by Ascom; Expansion of the product offerings of SynQor LLC; Improvement of the direct current converters designed by Ericsson Group Inc.
- Ericsson and Ascom form switching company. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mar95, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p16
Reports on a joint venture between Ericsson and Ascom company to manufacture switches. Details of the venture and ownership.
- BUSINESS. // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2007, p4
The article presents business news briefs pertaining to the telecommunication industry. Ericsson is set to complete its purchase of Redback Networks this month for $2.1 billion, continuing the latest wave of vendor consolidation. Portugal's regulator has given SonaeCom the all-clear to launch a...
- Cecchi Gori deal probed. Zecchinelli, Cecilia // Daily Variety;11/14/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 52, p6
Reports the investigation of the sale of the company TeleMontecarlo to Seat-Tin.it in Milan, Italy. Opposition of Mediaset against the deal; Debate on the issue by the Parliament; Consequences of the invalidation of the deal.
- Malaysia. // Telecom Asia;Sep97, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p12
Reports that Ascom has contracted to supply 10,000 combination pay phones to Malaysia, where they will be installed by the company's partner, Dancom Telecommunications.