Lucent Slims Down, Restructures
- LUCENT REFOCUSES ON PROFIT WITH SLIMMED-DOWN PORTFOLIO. LaBarba, Liane H. // Telephony;10/28/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the restructuring plan of Lucent Technologies. Financial performance in the 2001 fourth quarter; Products that the company plan to develop; Number of employees that the company will terminate.
- Lucent Posts Gains but Regroups. Haber, Carol // Electronic News;11/01/99, Vol. 45 Issue 44, p12
Reports on the corporate reorganization efforts at Lucent Technologies Inc. Gains posted by the company in the fourth quarter of 1999; Creation of four core businesses; Reasons for the revenue growth.
- Lucent reorg focuses on enterprise nets. Rohde, David // Network World;11/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p85
Reports on the reorganization of Lucent Technologies Inc. Formation of a dedicated enterprise networking division called Lucent Enterprise Networks; Combination of the company's wide area network-access product families with the voice product lines; Maintenance of the PBX/call center group;...
- Long road to recovery. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/29/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the reorganization of Lucent Technologies which will be filled with problems in 2001. Quarterly operating loss; Restructuring plan of Lucent; Scheduled completion date of the worker layoffs; Opinion on the efforts of the company.
- LUCENT RESTRUCTURES, CUTS JOBS. Scanlon, Bill // Interactive Week;1/29/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p19
Reports on the restructuring efforts of Lucent Technologies as of January 29, 2001. Plan of the company to cut job; Reduction in spending; Financial status of the company.
- Lucent divides wireless, wireline businesses. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the plan of Lucent Technologies to realign its business operations into two main division wireless and wireline. Reason for the plan; Expected effectivity of the decision; Belief of the company on its business model.
- Lucent Lays Tracks For Future. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p12
Deals with the restructuring plan of Lucent Technologies. Number of employees that will be laid off by the company; Total financial loss of the company; Prediction on the company's revenue.
- Embattled Lucent's Q1 loss results in 10, 000 job cuts. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;01/29/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the losses of Lucent Technologies Inc. for the first quarter of 2001 and its planned restructuring. Earning profit of the company; Overview of the restructuring plan; Expectations of the company on its restructuring.
- Lucent undergoing painful revamp. Duffy, Jim // Network World;7/30/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p12
Reports the reorganization of Lucent Inc. in the United States. Dismissal of employees; Design of Phase II restructuring plan of the company; Financial condition of Lucent.