Snagged By The Web
- InfoSpace names Sarin CEO. // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p22
Reports on the appointment of Arun Sarin as chief executive officer of high technology firm InfoSpace Inc.
- SARIN TAKES OVER AS CEO OF INFOSPACE. Smith, Arun // Siliconindia;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the appointment of Arun Sarin to become the chief executive officer of India-based InfoSpace Inc. Details of Sarin's professional background.
- Sarin Finds Rooms At The Top. // Wireless Week;1/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the appointment of Arun Sarin as chief executive of Vodafone Group effective July 2003. Career of Sarin.
- Sarin exits as Infospace CEO; will continue on board. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p29
Announces Arun Sarin's decision to step down as chief executive officer of Infospace and instead serve as vice chairman of the company's board of directors.
- Sarin Eyed as Yahoo Chief--Report. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;12/9/2008, p7
The article states that former Vodafone Group chief executive officer (CEO) Arun Sarin is on the short list of candidates to become the new CEO of Yahoo, according to a report from "The Wall Street Journal." The board of directors of Yahoo had culled its list of candidates to a handful, but that...
- Sarin heads Vodafone. // Siliconindia;Feb2003, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the appointment of Arun Sarin as chief executive officer of telecommunication firm Vodafone in India. Career history of Sarin; Educational background of Sarin; Personality of Sarin.
- Kmart's Rx is found at CVS. Gallanis, Peter J. // DSN Retailing Today;6/19/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the appointment of Charles Conaway to the chairman and chief executive officer position at retail store chain Kmart. Career background of Conaway in drugstore chain CVS; Impact of Conaway's appointment on Kmart's stock price; Expertise of Conaway in retailing.
- NEW BEGINNING. // Siliconindia;Sep2001, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p18
Profiles Arun Sarin, chief executive officer of Accel-KKR Telecom in India. Background of his professional experiences; Details of his administrative plans for the company. INSET: FAST FACTS..
- Keeping pole position. Dux, Simon // Total Telecom Magazine;Aug2003, p22
Discusses the responsibilities of Arun Sarin as CEO of Vodafone. Statement issued by JP Morgan equity analyst Leila Ghachem; Impact of termination rate cuts in fiscal year ending March 2004; Intention of Vodafone to acquire outright ownership or controlling interests in telecommunication operators.