Far West invisible supply
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- California ERB Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p1
Reports on the growth in the municipal bond volume during the first half of 2004 in the Far West. Increase of bonds in the health care sector; Decline in fixed-rate issues and the education sector; Contribution of the California economic recovery bonds in the increase.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p30
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Far West as of August 19, 2005. International Airport System's revenue bonds in Alaska; State economic recovery bonds and state gambling securitization in California; State fuel-tax general obligations in Hawaii; Other bond issues in Oregon and Washington.
- Far West Falls Short. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p1
Reports on the decline in the issuance of municipal bonds for 2004 in the Far West region in the U.S. Volume of municipal bond issuance for the year; Percentage gains of the state of Nevada; Percentage decline in the issuance of the state of Oregon.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p30
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West as of December 15, 2000. Los Angeles Airports, California's commercial paper; Hawaii Department of Transportation's airport revenue refunding bonds; Clark county, Nevada's limited-tax transportation general obligation bonds.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p37
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West as of December 29, 2000. California's commercial paper and general obligation bonds; Hawaii Department of Transportation's airport revenue refunding bonds.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p49
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West United States as of September 29, 2000. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/21/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30462, p27
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the far western region of the United States as of August 21, 1998. Includes Fitch IBCA Inc.'s upgrading of Peoria, Illinois' outstanding water and revenue bonds and municipal facilities revenue bonds to A-minus from BBB-plus; Riverside...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;05/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30651, p57
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of May 28, 1999. Issuers and purpose; Approval status; Amount.