Far West invisible supply
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- California ERB Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p1
Reports on the growth in the municipal bond volume during the first half of 2004 in the Far West. Increase of bonds in the health care sector; Decline in fixed-rate issues and the education sector; Contribution of the California economic recovery bonds in the increase.
- Far West Falls Short. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32074, p1
Reports on the decline in the issuance of municipal bonds for 2004 in the Far West region in the U.S. Volume of municipal bond issuance for the year; Percentage gains of the state of Nevada; Percentage decline in the issuance of the state of Oregon.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p30
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Far West as of August 19, 2005. International Airport System's revenue bonds in Alaska; State economic recovery bonds and state gambling securitization in California; State fuel-tax general obligations in Hawaii; Other bond issues in Oregon and Washington.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p49
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West United States as of September 29, 2000. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;05/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30651, p57
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of May 28, 1999. Issuers and purpose; Approval status; Amount.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;08/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30957, p29
Presents information on the municipal bond market in the western part of the United States. Los Angeles, California, Airports commercial paper; Airport revenue refunding bonds from the Hawaii Department of Transportation; Limited-tax transportation general obligation bonds from Clark County,...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p30
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Far West as of October 20, 2000. General obligation bonds in California; Department of Transportation airport revenue refunding bonds in Hawaii; Southern Nevada Water Authority's revenue bonds.
- Far West Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p34
Presents information on invisible supply in the Far West municipal bond market as of May 18, 2001. Los Angeles Airports commercial paper from California; State general obligation bonds from Washington, D.C.