Results of negotiated sales
- N.Y. State Leads With $252M of GOs; Yields Fall Two Basis Points. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31627, p2
Presents information on bond market in the U.S. on May 1, 2003. New York State, the Port of Seattle, and the Susquehanna Area Regional Airport Authority brought a total of more than 500 million dollars in new loans to market, while cash bond yields fell two basis points overall. Treasuries were...
- Munis Little Changed, Tone Firm; Treasuries Up From Earlier Decline. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the bond market in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Change in the municipal yields and treasuries; Expectation of Anne Briglia, a fixed-income strategist at Prudential Securities Inc., regarding treasury trade; Issue of bonds by Goldman Sachs & Co.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p37
Presents statistical data related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Data related to daily and weekly municipal bond index; Prices of the U.S. securities; Prices of 40 municipal bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on January 23, 2001. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- Munis Ride Coattails of Major Treasury Rally. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p2
The article reports on the impact of large Treasury market rally to the municipal bond market in the U.S. for 2006. The treasuries allowed municipal yields to decline by 3 basis points, making it the largest rally in the year. According to various traders, Treasury rally helped borrowers in...
- Tuesday's Market: Muni Prices Slide 1/4 to 1/2 Point As Treasury Bonds Take a Dive. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p2
Presents information related to U.S. treasury and municipal bonds in the bond market as of November 20, 2001. Impact of treasury bond prices on secondary market prices; Top yield set by underwriters on issues by Missouri Development Finance Board; Bonds that has comprised the final offering.
- Munis Firm in Shorter Session As Yield Levels Attract Some Buyers. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p2
Reports on the revival of some buying interest in the municipal bond market due to the comparative stability in Treasuries in the U.S. Improvement of the market; Percentage of ten-year triple-A rated general obligation bonds; Failure of traders to hold on their earlier gains except for the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33215, p21
The article presents several market statistics including the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond indexes, the reoffering bond yields of different U.S. states, and municipal bond buyer index in different states in the U.S.
- Munis Weaken in Subdued Trading; N.Y. Bond Bank Prices $490 Million. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31774, p2
Reports that municipal bonds weakened in subdued trading on December 3, 2003 in the U.S. Increase in prices of Treasury bills; Impact of the decline of the Institute for Supply Management non-manufacturing index on the bond market; Municipal bonds that have been priced and repriced; Prospects...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 3. // Bond Buyer;12/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31774, p2
Presents information on municipal bond market activity in the U.S. on December 3, 2003. Institute for Supply Management non-manufacturing index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index; "Bond Buyer" 30-day visible supply.