eCollege.com And Versaware Join In Electronic Publishing Deal
- eCollege E-Learning Revenue Climbs 25.6% in 2006. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of electronic learning teaching platform provider eCollege in Chicago, Illinois in 2006. The company experienced continued revenue increase and gained 25.6 percent to $52.1 million revenue during the year. The increase in revenue is attributed to...
- ECOLLEGE.COM EXPANDS CONTRACT WITH ILLINOIS VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL. // District Administration;Oct2001, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p16
Reports the contract extension of eCollege.com for the Illinois Virtual High School for the online courses. Establishment of K-12 market in the higher education; Development of the online courses; Organization of the state teachers in the online education.
- Ecollege.com Increases Offerings With New Content Providers. // Educational Marketer;10/11/99, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the online service provided by Ecollege.com that allows universities to put individual classes or their entire course offerings online.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the financial status of two companies for the third quarter ending September 30, 2000. eCollege.com; Renaissance Learning.
- eCollege.com Plans To Reach Profitability In 2001, A Year Early. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the plans of eCollege.com to reach profitability in 2001 rather than in 2002, according to chief executive officer Oakleigh Thorne.
- eCollege.com Drops 2001 Revenue Projections, Aims At Campus Market. // Educational Marketer;01/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the revenue-growth expectations of eCollege.com for 2001.
- On Q4 Revenue Gains, Lower Losses, ECollege.com Predicts Profitability. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p6
Predicts the profitability of ECollege.com, the electronic-learning software and services company for the fourth quarter of 1999.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;5/14/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p8
Reports the revenue of the higher education provider ECollege in Denver, Colorado.
- Financial Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;06/11/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p8
Provides an update on the finances of Nebraska Book Co., a wholesale book distributor and college bookstore operator and eCollege, an e-learning services provider, as of June 11, 2001.