- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.
- Pier 1 vets building new chain. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of an Off Main Furniture store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total amount of showroom space; Featured merchandise from suppliers; Target market. INSET: Off Main at a glance.
- Comfort Zone marks fifth store. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of Comfort Zone Mattress Stores in Oklahoma. Expansion of daybed gallery; Increase of annual sales.
- Cedar Hill installs Broyhill gallery. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the launching of Broyhill Showcase Gallery by Cedar Hill Furniture in Springfield, Ohio. Renovation of the store; Managers of the retail store; Improvement of landscaping and entrance way.
- Miscellaneous. // Casual Living;Dec2007, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p44
The article lists retailers and manufacturers of various products, which includes furniture, maintenance products, and pools/saunas/spas.
- Retail renaissance. Doane, Kathleen // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p44
Features the furniture retail stores in Cincinnati, Ohio. Amenities available at Nest owned by Heather Schmidt; Overview on the items at Les Trouvailles; Attractions at Oakley Antique Mall.
- VINTAGE APPEAL. // Architectural Digest;Sep2000, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p34
Presents information on Homenature, a 20th-century furniture shop in Amagansett, New York. Information on its owner John Heidelmann; Views of designer Thad Hayes on the shop; List of some pieces in the collection.
- IN THE SHOWROOMS. Simpson, Jeffrey // Architectural Digest;May2002, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p158
No abstract available.