- Moosehead to distribute Canadian line. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;01/01/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p6
Reports that Moosehead Manufacturing has agreed to become the exclusive distribution and service agent for Canada-based furniture firm Roxton Temple Stuart in the United States as of January 1, 2001. Company background.
- Report: Lease deals can hurt airline competition. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p3
Reports that according to a report issued by the United States General Accounting Office, exclusive-lease agreements can limit competition in the airline industry. Reference to the deal Northwest Airlines has at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, Michigan; Details on the findings of the report;...
- Marketing wars enter schoolyard. Bryce, Robert // Christian Science Monitor;8/19/97, Vol. 89 Issue 185, p1
Examines the commercialization of public schools in the United States as companies make long-term, exclusive deals with school districts. Examples of the kinds of deals that companies are making; The benefits for school districts from the deals; Concern that the commercialization of schools...
- 3.2: The Japanese "Split Account System": An Alternative to Exclusivity. Silk, Alvin J. // Foundations & Trends in Marketing;2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p77
The article focuses on the practice of split account system followed in Japan instead of norm of exclusivity followed by advertising agencies everywhere. In split account system, two or more different agencies are employed by advertisers irrespective of serving of competitive clients. The...
- 7: Economic Analysis of Agency-Client Conflicts of Interest. Silk, Alvin J. // Foundations & Trends in Marketing;2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p117
An introduction to a series of articles in sections of the periodical is presented in which the editor discusses various reports on topics including effects of conflicts of interest policy, size structure of advertising agencies in U.S. and exclusivity as mobility barrier.
- Threat to exclusivity. Sidkin, Stephen // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p6
Discusses how the Internet brings problems for exclusivity agreements between manufacturer and retailer.
- Exclusive dealing, preferential dealing, and dynamic efficiency. Gilbert, Richard J. // Review of Industrial Organization;Mar2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p167
Examines the legal treatment of exclusive and preferential dealing, and dynamic efficiency in the United States. Implications of contracts terms for investment behavior; Incentives for a seller and a buyer from contract terms penalizing trade with entrant; Contrasts between dynamic efficiency...
- CORRECTION. // Plastics News;6/4/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p0003
A correction is presented for an article concerning an exclusive deal between Mold-Masters Ltd. and Ritemp Technologies Pty. Ltd. published in the April 16, 2012 issue.
- On-campus cola wars heat up. Mack, Ann M. // Government Procurement;Aug98, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p22
Dicusses the competition between Pepsi-Cola and Coke in terms of exclusive pouring rights in campuses in the United States. Information on the contract signed by Pepsi-Cola with other universities; How cola companies have made a name for themselves on school campuses; Comments from several...