- FHB's DiÃ³fa unit buys Green House offices from Skanska. // Hungary A.M.;9/11/2014, p3
The article discusses the sale of its Budapest Green House office building in Hungary by Swedish property developer Skanska to a unit of the Hungarian banking group FHB Group.
- SKANSKA MAY TAKE A BREATHER. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;09/11/2000, Vol. 245 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the acquisition of contractors by Skanska AB company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Acquisition of Kvaerner Construction Ltd.; Impact of the acquisition on the construction industry; Information on the business operation and finance of Kvaerner; Notion on the acquisition pace of Skanska.
- Rover deal on rocks; 1 more month, says BMW. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;5/1/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5872, p4
Reports that BMW AG has extended its search for a buyer for its Rover Group subsidiary following collapse of the latter's negotiation with venture capital firm Alchemy Partners. Option for BMW if it failed to find a buyer for its subsidiary; Alchemy's statement concerning the breakdown of...
- Swedish firm scents road-building profits. Barecz, Peter // Slovak Spectator;6/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 25, pVIII
Reports on the plan of Swedish Skanska OY to acquire Slovak construction firm Vahostav. Economic performance of Vahostav from 1997 to 2001; Status of the Slovak construction industry as of June 2001; Benefits of foreign investments in the construction industry.
- CONSTRUCTION WEEK. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p7
Presents information about several developments in the engineering and construction industry for the week starting February 3, 2002. Procurement of a contract by URS Corp. for the expansion of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport; Reorganization plans of Stockholm, Sweden-based...
- Civil growth. // International Construction;Jan2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of commercial, industrial and power construction company Industrial Contractors Inc. by Swedish contractor Skanska for 135 million dollars.
- News. Stanton, Justin // Contract Journal;4/4/2007, Vol. 437 Issue 6619, p10
The article offers news briefs concerning the construction industry in Great Britain. Skanska has secured a Â£50 million contract with Land Securities to construct an office building in London, England. Sir Derek Higgs has stepped down from his position as chairman of Partnerships UK. Mitie...
- Skanska: Mastering the Organic Growth Model of Acquisition. Hoover, Sabine; Warner, Phil // FMI Quarterly;2009, Issue 2, p104
The article describes the repositioning and strategic growth of construction company Skanska. The traditional growth strategy of Skanska has been focused on organic growth and acquisitions. The company's core competency is said to be its strategic international growth and the continuous growth...
- Skanska Loss of $98.6 Million Tied to British LNG Project. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/31/2005, Vol. 254 Issue 4, p13
The article presents recent developments related to the construction industry. A $98.6 million charge will be recorded in the fourth quarter by Skanska AB, the Stockholm, Sweden-based contractor, because of cost overruns at a liquid-natural-gas terminal project in Great Britain. In a domestic...