- Sanderson introduces new warehouse technology. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the sales order processing and warehouse computer system which was launched by the Sanderson company. Details on the operational functions of the system; Description of the system.
- A taste of things to come. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p23
Focuses on the variety of products featured by furniture maker, Sanderson on its Web site. Sections of the site that feature products of interest for interior designers; Extensiveness of the list of press releases in the news section.
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p23
Evaluates the quality of the Web site of furniture maker, Sanderson. Accessibility; Visual appeal; Ease of navigation; Failure by the site to provide enough information.
- Sanderson closes its London store. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p4
Reports on the closure of the Sanderson furniture store located at King's Road, London, England.
- Third Morris archive. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p2
Reports the launching of the fabric collection from Morris & Co. archive by Sanderson in Great Britain. Theme of the collection; Description of the floral Blackthorn; Colors available for Cray; Design of Leicester.
- Sanderson takes HoF concessions. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p4
Reports on home furnishing firm Sanderson's rollout of its concessions in the House of Fraser and Debenhams department stores in Great Britain.
- Technology update: SLUDGE DRYING. // PPI: Pulp & Paper International;Aug2003, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p38
Introduces the K-S Paddle Dryer, a sludge drying machinery from Komline-Sanderson.
- Talks begin. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2003, Issue 5352, p4
Reports on the takeover meeting initiated by the fabric and bedlinen firm Sanderson in Great Britain.
- REACHING A NEW LOW. // Processing (08968659);Dec2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p19
The article evaluates the K-S Paddle Dryer, from Komline-Sanderson.