- Updated image. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p3
Reports that Silentnight Beds has updated its logo, redrawing the Hippo and Duck characters, first launched in 1986.
- SHOW US YOUR LOGO. Rulseh, Ted J. // Cleaner;Dec2007, p10
The article calls for entries to an informal exhibition of logos and taglines in the drain and pipe cleaning industry.
- New Logo, Branding for Surtex. // Art Business News;Mar2003, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p50
Reports on the introduction of a logo and branding treatment by SURTEX, a trade show for selling and licensing art and design. Features of the SURTEX logo; Marketing campaign; Events sponsored by SURTEX.
- National furnishing group unveils new logo. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2014, Issue 5871, p10
The article reports on the launch of the new logo of the national furnishing group SMG, which features overlapping letters that reflect the group's strong links between members, suppliers, and itself.
- Courts to enjoy new ID. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p3
Reports the changes in the logo and the picture backgrounds of the roomsets of Courts, a furniture company in Great Britain. Features of the format of the store; Description of the logo; Aims of the industry in the current identity.
- Hooker creates new logo. // Furniture/Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p56
Focuses on the corporate logo of case goods manufacturer, Hooker Furniture. Selection of the logo in a survey of Hooker furniture purchasers; Tagline of the logo.
- Foodtech Exhibition to re-launch. // Vending International;Jul2006, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p4
The article reports that the Foodtech exhibition has been rebranded as FoodtechUk. The exhibition has serviced the food industry's hygiene, safety, innovation and technology sectors which will be held at the Stoneleigh Exhibition Centre in Warwickshire, England on April 18-19, 2007. FoodtechUK...
- Telford rebrands as part of revamp. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p9
Unveils the corporate logo of Telford International Centre in Great Britain as part of its corporate divestiture program. Expansion scheme and re-branding of the company; Estimated cost of the development plan; Description of the exhibition stand used by the company at the 2001 International Confex.
- Back from The Dead. Kaufman, David // Time International (Asia Edition);8/30/2010, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p49
The article reviews an exhibition featuring logo and other designs of Californian artist Stanley Mouse at Rockin Roses Gallery in Healdsburg, California.