- Enchanted House is sold. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p3
Reports on the sale of bed manufacturer Enchanted House in Great Britain to Airsprung Furniture.
- Zero debt Airsprung gives profit warning. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p5
Reports on the issuance of profit warning by Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Sale of the Sprung Slumber business to rival manufacturer Steinhoff; Value of the operating loss; Trading performance of the furniture maker.
- Airsprung optimistic. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p8
The article reports on the optimism of Airsprung Furniture Group regarding its financial performance in Great Britain. The company reported revenues for the first find months to the end of August 2008 substantially down on 2007. However, according to company's chairman Stuart Lyons, the board...
- Peter Guild fails. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p3
The article reports that Bedford, England-based upholstery provider Peter Guild has gone into voluntary liquidation. The liquidation was due to the sale of its name and design rights by parent company Airsprung Furniture Group PLC to Sistra Ltd. The new company plans to move the production to...
- Multiples effect hits Airsprung Beds' profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p6
Reports on the issuance of another profits warning by Airsprung Furniture Group due to the weakness of bed market in Great Britain. Cancellation of orders from multiple bed retailers for Airsprung Beds; Difference between the expectation and actual demand; Dismissal of the seasonal workforce...
- Airsprung gets back to the black. // Cabinet Maker;9/22/2006, Issue 5506, p6
The article reports that Airsprung Furniture Group has returned to profitability after five years in the red. Stuart Lyons, chairman of the bed and upholstery manufacturer, told shareholders the group's recovery is continuing as planned. Airsprung, which has a turnover of Â£43 million, has...
- More space for Gainsborough. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p5
Focuses the investment made by Airsprung Furniture Group for an extension at its factory in Gainsborough, England.
- Final quarter surge gives Airsprung record profits. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p6
Details the growth in the financial performance of furniture manufacturer Airsprung Furniture. Reported pre-tax profits; Factors attributed to its strong financial performance.
- Airsprung in limelight. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p5
Announces the opening of the Airsprung Furniture Group's exhibition center in Trowbridge, Wiltshire in England.