- Chicago Tribune realigns focus of ad department. Reina, Laura // Editor & Publisher;2/10/96, Vol. 129 Issue 6, p19
Reports on planned changes at the advertising department of `The Chicago Tribune' as a result of reorganization on January 1, 1996. Focus on categories of business; Development of knowledge-based relationships with customers; Specialization program for salespeople; Additional sections of the...
- 'Tribune' readies new weekly section targeting children. Teinowitz, Ira; Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;7/6/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p25
Announces that the `Chicago Tribune' will add a weekly children's news section to cement its bond with young readers. 12-page minimum `KidNews'; Color photographs and short articles tailored to children ages 9-13; Range of stories; What the section includes; Comments; Good way for advertisers to...
- Chicago theaters pan Tribune redesign before it opens. Fitzgerald, Mark // Editor & Publisher;2/4/95, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p27
Reports that performing arts impresarios and ticketholders in Chicago, Illinois are opposing the plan of the newspaper `Chicago Tribune' to redesign its art page. Letters and signatures from art lovers opposing the change; Reason for the redesign.
- Trib jobs. // Editor & Publisher;02/21/98, Vol. 131 Issue 8, p24
Introduces the new jobs section published by the newspaper `Chicago Tribune' starting February 1, 1998.
- This Week's Good News. // Inside Tucson Business;2/22/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p5
The article reports that the newspaper "Chicago Tribune" has a featured article on Tucson, Arizona.
- Tribune to revamp arts coverage. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/17/95, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p46
Reports on the plan of `Chicago Tribune' newspaper to implement changes in its arts coverage. Elimination of the ArtsPlus page; Transfer of Arts coverage and Inc. to Page 2; Elimination of its Sunday Arts tabloid section.
- Gauging service to grow loyalty. // Editor & Publisher;08/16/97, Vol. 130 Issue 33, p41
Reports on Chicago Tribune newspapers' attempt to measure customer satisfaction as part of a renewed effort to improve customer service. Overview on the initiative; Measurement of the impact of customer service; Establishment of delivery standards.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;11/13/1971, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p72
An excerpt from the "Chicago Tribune," is presented.
- Chicago Tribune southwest edition. // Editor & Publisher;7/10/93, Vol. 126 Issue 28, p25
Reports on the `Chicago Tribune' newspaper's launching of an additional edition for readers in the southwest suburbs of the city. Format; Focus on fast-growing suburbs; Tribune's introduction of a Sunday section called Tempo Southwest.