- Metrocall, Aquis win 900 MHz licenses. // RCR;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p34
Reports on Metrocall Inc. and Aquis Communications Group Inc.'s 900 MHz auction bids.
- Aquis, Verizon interconnect. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports on Aquis Communications Group Inc.'s signing of interconnection agreements with Verizon Communications encompassing nine states in the United States.
- Aquis loss totals $1.7M for period. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p46
Focuses on the financial performance of Aquis Communications Group Inc. for the second quarter of 1999.
- Primal to provide billing system to Metrocall. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p49
Reports that software firm, Primal has agreed to provide a billing and customer care software for Metrocall Inc. Description of the product's features; Compatibility with Internet Protocol and wireless customer care.
- Regional carriers respond to declining paging market. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p18
Focuses on regional paging companies that survived the declining paging market as of May 2001. Acquisition of the paging assets of TSR Wireless LLC by Network Services LLC; Marketing strategies adopted by Aquis Communications Group to combat its slowing paging business; Creation of customer...
- Metrocall opens retail portal. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p59
Announces the opening of the interactive Web site of Metrocall Inc. for the sale of its My2Way products and services in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Metrocall subs approach 6 million. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p16
Focuses on the revenues posted by telecommunication firm Metrocall Inc. during the third quarter, ended September 30, 1999.
- Metrocall orders TekNow platform. // RCR;12/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p17
Reports that Metrocall Incorporated purchased a platform from TekNow Incorporated, for the integration of messaging solutions. Information on TekNow; Details on the platform.
- Metrocall deals may add up to PageNet play. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on various developments in Metrocall Inc. in preparation for the final stage of the paging industry's transition in the United States. Purchase of NationPage Inc. from AT&T Wireless Inc.; Recapitalization strategies of the company; Joint venture with Internet carrier PSINet; Increase in...