- They're counting the minutes. McKenna, Ted // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p8
Reports on Traq Wireless' software that lets businesses continually analyze the wireless use of all their employees. Determination of how employees use their cell phones, personal digital assistants, pagers and other wireless devices; Scheme to make carrier customers happier.
- Keeping Tabs On Corporate Callers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p17
Focuses on the problems faced by corporate telecommunications managers in managing wireless phones and devices. Information on the traq-wireless company which specializes in wireless asset management; Other companies involved in the business of helping corporations keep track of wireless...
- TRAQ EXPANDS ENTERPRISE MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS MGMT SOLUTION. // Telephone IP News;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of Analysis and Plan Expert 6.0 software by traq-wireless. Features; Advantages; Information on traq.
- Traq streamlines corporate wireless services. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p75
Focuses on the corporate wireless services offered by Traq-wireless Inc. in Austin, Texas. Efforts to simplify wireless costs and streamline inventory assets and purchasing; Inclusions of an online analytical and reporting tools that compare rates and services from wireless carriers;...
- Traq-wireless enterprise platform expands mobile device capabilities. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p33
Introduces enterprise mobile communications management solution of Traq-wireless. Users of the solution; Function of the solution; Benefits of the solution.
- Beware the Corporate Raters. O'Shea, Dan // Wireless Review;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p26
Provides information on Austin, Texas-based rate plan management software maker Traq-wireless. Reason behind the decision of most companies to go to multicarrier regarding their voice, data and device requirements; Industrial applications of the Mobile Communications Management software from...
- Traq-wireless launches PSO. // RCR Wireless News;5/20/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p19
Reports on the launching of the professional service organization (PSO), a business unit of Traq-Wireless Inc. Remarks from Traq vice president of customer care Maureen Allen; Services offered by PSO; Discussion on how soft drink producer Dr. Pepper used the Traq PSO.
- Traq-Wireless to manage resources for Crossroads Systems. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p50
Reveals that Traq-Wireless, an enterprise wireless management solutions, will manage wireless resources for the Crossroads Systems company. Details on the partnership between the two companies.
- Motorola sells resale business to traq-wireless. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p30
Reports that Motorola Cellular Service Inc. has sold its resale business to traq-wireless Inc.