- Stock service to target brokers with its `beep.' Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;11/4/96, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p51
Reports that DataLink Systems Corporation of Los Gatos, California, has launched QuoteXpress securities information service via pagers for commercial use in the United States. Percentage of DataLink's customers without their own pagers; Cost of the package; Who will be targeted by DataLink for...
- Datalink.net Debuts Two-Way Wireless Information Service. // Telephone IP News;Jan2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2
Focuses on RelayXpress, a two-way wireless information service introduced by Datalink.net.
- DataLink to deliver content leg of wireless messaging. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p102
Focuses on the information services Sports2Go in conjunction with ESPN, and MessageX, a wireless messaging service available free of charge from DataLink Systems Corp. Information on the two information services; Listing of the company's other information services; Comments from Anthony Lapine,...
- You can just leave this stock pager on the shelf. Frederick, Jim // Money;Dec1997, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p32
Evaluates the QuoteXpress, a pager that can also track a stock portfolio, from DataLink Systems. Features; Reasons not to buy the pager.
- Datalink.net receives funding. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p87
Reports business plans and transactions of Datalink.net Inc. in San Jose, California. Procurement of an investment from Brown Simpson Strategic Growth Funds; Plans of issuing convertible preferred stock shares; Net loss in common shares; Revenue gained for the final quarter of 1999; Selection...
- Datalink.net shifts focus to business market. Bruno, Antony // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the introduction of a unit of Datalink.Net Corp. to provide business-to-business wireless extension services. Building of a content delivery platform to deliver Internet-based content for its business wireless service; Products in the company's enterprise business solutions.
- Datalink changes name; Totally Wireless to market services. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p46
Reports that Datalink Systems Corp. has changed its name to Datalink.net.
- Datalink.net launches data application. // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p28
Reports on Datalink.net's launched of Global Market Pro wireless data application which was developed with Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Datalink.net opens facility in Canada. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p44
Reports on Datalink.net Inc.'s opening of a research and development facility and data center in Vancouver, British Columbia.