- Where Are They Now? // Wireless Review;9/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p14
Profiles Don Nelson, president and chief executive of U.S. Cellular from 1987-2000. Best and worst times of Nelson in the wireless industry; Accomplishments and disappointments; Wireless carrier and type of phone he is using.
- Who's still footing the bill. SLANIA, JOHN T. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/31/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p20
The article reports that companies have given financial support for executive education over the past two years in Chicago, Illinois. US Cellular Corp., is planning to invest more after spending 5 million dollar each of the past two years on training and education for its 9,000 employees. It is...
- U.S. Cellular employee honored by industry. Marino, Frank // New Hampshire Business Review;05/21/99-06/03/99, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p30
No abstract available.
- Carry Phone offers dual capabilities. // RCR;7/1/96, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p12
Reports on United States Cellular Corp.'s plans to introduce its Carry Phone service in a number of its more populated markets in 1996. Features of Carry Phone service; Cost of the service.
- USCC and BellSouth exchange markets. // RCR;11/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p29
Reports that United States Cellular Corporation has completed their exchange transaction with BellSouth Corporation. Terms of the agreement.
- U.S. cellular ends $250 M note sale. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p40
States that United States Cellular Corporation sold $250 million principal amount of its notes under its shelf registration statement. What the net proceeds will be used for; When the unsecured notes are due.
- U.S. Cellular prepaid service revamped. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p48
States that United States (U.S.) Cellular Corporation is offering a revamped version of TalkTracker, its prepaid service, in Texas. Features of the TalkTracker service; Price of this service; Comment by Sean Alexis, product manager for U.S. Cellular.
- U.S. Cellular 3Q results stand out in TDS family. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/20/97, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p17
Focuses on the performance of United States Cellular Corporation (USCC) in Telephone and Data Systems Incorporation family of wireless businesses for the third quarter. Information on the increase of net income for USCC; What is reflected by the performance; Examination of the performances of...
- U.S. Cellular to use Nortel's TDMA. // RCR;03/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p25
Reports that Northern Telecom Incorporated was chosen by United States (U.S.) Cellular Corporation to construct a Code Division Multiple Access (CD-MA) and Time Division Multiple Access networks. Where U.S. Cellular offers CD-MA; How digital technology for other decisions for other cities will...