- news BRIEFS. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p3
Presents news on relevant to wireless communication businesses in the United States for the week of April 10, 2000. Includes the contract given to Adaptive Broadband Corp. to provide AB-Access fixed wireless broadband equipment to Cybertech Wireless; Acquisition of IFX Group plc by Aether...
- Aether expands operations center. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
Announces the opening of Aether Systems Inc.'s expanded network operations center.
- Aether revenues grow to $2.3M. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the growth in revenues of telecommunications company Aether Systems Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.
- Aether to buy mobeo. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p8
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s plans to acquire mobeo Inc., a provider of financial news and stock updates on wireless devices. Aether's specialization in the wireless market; Aether's agreement with other wireless service providers.
- Rising Revenue, Widening Losses. // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p8
Reports developments in the telecommunication industry as of August 2001. Optimism of the American Tower Corp. despite net losses; Increment on the revenue of Aether Systems Inc.; Percentage of Aether revenue increase.
- Aether platform supports Java. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p5
Announces Aether Systems Inc.'s release of an upgraded version of the Aether Intelligent Messaging platform, version 2.0.,with support for Java and Microsoft Component Object Model environments.
- Companies Cater To Law Enforcement. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p22
Features the wireless companies that are targeting law enforcement agencies with their voice and data networks. Applications offered by Aether System Inc.; Information on the Canadian information technology firm, xwave; Information on a system from Datamaxx.
- Wireless urgency. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p46
Focuses on the Aether Systems telecommunications company. Goal of the company for the wireless industry; Growth of the company's employees from 1999-2000; Acquisition activities of the company; Wireless product offerings of Aether.
- Verizon Wireless previews Express Network with demos of business apps. // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p2
Reports on the preview of the code division multiple access (CDMA) network 1XRTT Express Network of the company Verizon Wireless. Examples of participants in the preview; Uses of the CDMA network for Aether Systems Inc.; Information on the expansion of the CDMA network.