- Motorola Outlines More Cuts. // Wireless Week;7/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p5
Reveals the layoff plans of Motorola Inc. for 2002. Goal of the company's downsizing effort; Projected earnings of the company for the year; Comments from Chris Galvin, company chairman and chief executive officer.
- Motorola Expects Profits in 2003. Manners, David // Electronic News;1/13/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Predicts the corporate profits that will be posted by Motorola Inc. in 2003. Business divisions of the company; Expected growth of the cellular telephone division.
- Motorola ships 66M phones, but profits disappoint. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p31
The article reports on the financial performance of Motorola Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2006. The quarter was financially rough for Motorola as a handful of financial analysts had warned in mid-December 2006. Motorola said revenue for the final quarter of 2006 would likely fall in the range...
- Motorola Drops Q2 Guidance by $400M. // Electronic News;6/16/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 24, pN.PAG
Reports on the move of Motorola Inc. to lower its earning forecast for the second-quarter of 2003. Effect of severe acute respiratory syndrome on cellular handset sales in Asia; Result of the company's Personal Communications Segment for the second-quarter.
- Motorola Inc. // Electronic News;05/15/2001 Supplement, Vol. 47 Issue 20, pST16
Focuses on the finances of Motorola Inc., a semiconductor company based in Schaumburg, Illinois. Revenues of the company from 1996 to 2000; Top executives of the company; Overall company revenue percentages by region in 2000; Forecast on the sales performance of the company by the end of 2001.
- Motorola Dims Expectations For Q4. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/18/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p12
Reports the decline of the net earnings of Motorola in Schaumburg, Illinois. Reasons for the decline; Optimism for the corporate growth in the global wireless telephone market; Financial plans of the company.
- Digital Wireless Phone Business Lifts Motorola's 1st-Qtr. Results. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/29/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p4
Provides an overview on the financial performance of Motorola for the first fiscal quarter ending April 1, 2000. Increase in Motorola's digital wireless phone business for the period; Comparison between 2000 and 1999 sales for the same period; Increase in revenue for its Personal Communications...
- Motorola 2Q Profit as Sales Rise. // Electronic News;07/19/99, Vol. 45 Issue 29, p46
Reports on the sales of Motorola Inc. for the second quarter of 1999. Percentage increase from the sale in 1998; Earnings per share; Reason for the growth.
- Motorola Has Strong 1Q. Haber, Carol // Electronic News;04/17/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p52
Reports the 2000 first quarter revenue of Motorola company. Factors that contributed to the increase; Earnings reported by the company.