- NeoPoint, i3 Mobile plan public offerings. // RCR;01/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p19
Reports on planned initial public offerings of i3 Mobile Inc., distributor of customized information to wireless devices, and NeoPoint Inc., a handset maker and Internet portal. Overview on i3 Mobile's distribution agreements with mobile carriers; Total amount targeted to be raised by both...
- Wireless content firms find initial success with IPOs. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p2
Focuses on the initial public offerings in the United States of i3 Mobile Inc. and GoAmerica Communications Corp. Details of the companies' status in the wireless communications market; Number and value of shares offered by the companies; Outlook on the firms' competitiveness.
- Wireless Services Microcap i3 Mobile Mulls Alternatives. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p5
Provides information on the plan of Stamford, Connecticut-based i3 Mobile Inc. to hire an investment bank to explore strategic alternatives including a possible sale of the company.
- i3 Mobile Comes Into View. Mickelson, Aleah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p36
Reports on the launching of an advertising campaign for i3 Mobile. How the company marketed itself; Features of the advertising campaign; Tagline of the campaign's initial stage.
- i3 Mobile premieres voice-activated wireless Internet access. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p24
Provides information on Pronto, a voice-activated wireless Internet access application from i3 Mobile. Features of the Pronto service; How the company created the service; Benefits of the application.
- i3 Mobile opens Hurst development center. Marsh, Jackie L. // Fort Worth Business Press;09/29/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the opening of an i3 Mobile development center in Hurst, Texas. i3 Mobile's provision of wireless personalized Internet content and electronic commerce services; Number of employees in the Hurst facility; Initial offering held by the firm on April 6, 2000.
- I3 Mobile extends deal using Diversinet product. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p41
Announces I3 Mobile Inc.'s extension of a licensing agreement for Diversinet Corp.'s Passport Certificate Server and Passport Authorization Product security technology for m-commerce applications.
- i3 Mobile switches to Nasdaq. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 39, p10
Reports on i3 Mobile Inc.'s receipt of approval from the Nasdaq Market System to transfer the listing of its shares from the Nasdaq national market to the Nasdaq small-cap market. Reasons for the transfer.
- WW, i3 Get Mobile At GlobalXChange. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p5
Highlights the launching of i3 Mobile's wireless portal in Chicago, Illinois. Features of the portal; Statement issued by Richard Purcell of `Wireless Week' on the portal.