- Norsat Launches All-In-One VSAT Bundle. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Sep2013, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p13
The article discusses the release of the VSAT Bundle for data connectivity for emerging satellite applications, developed by Norsat International Inc.
- Norsat Acquires US-Based Satellite Communications Business. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;May2013, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p15
The article informs that the communication solutions provider Norsat International Inc. has acquired certain business assets of a U.S.-based satellite communication systems company.
- Norsat Licenses Technology To U.S. Systems Integrator. // Satellite Today;4/14/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 70, p5
This article reports on the decision of portable satellite systems manufacturer Norsat International to grant a U.S.-based satellite communications systems integrator rights to resell the Globetrekker ethnology of Norsat. Under a memorandum of understanding, Norsat will license the Globetrekker...
- NORSAT DEBUTS MICROSAT TERMINALS WITH WEB BASED GUI. // GUI Program News;Jul2013, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on the ultra-portable Ranger fly-away satellite terminals from Norsat International Inc.
- Business from the ground up. // Satellite Communications;Jul98, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p22
Presents an interview with Globecomm Systems Inc. Chairman David Hershberg. Evolution of the company; Strategy for the NetSat Express business; Views on deregulation and privatization in the satellite communications market.
- Globecomm Systems Awarded Service Contract Valued at up to $6 Million. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the contract won by Globecomm Systems Inc. to provide satellite based Internet and voice services to support various locations in the U.S. The deal is valued at up to 6 million U.S. dollars. Installations are expected to begin in the fourth quarter ending June 30, 2009....
- Globecomm Systems Awarded Multiple Contracts. // Satellite Today;1/23/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the contracts received by Globecomm Systems Inc., a provider of satellite-based communications solutions, in January 2006. The value of the contracts is cited.
- Short Transmissions. // Satellite News;4/23/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p6
The article offers news briefs on the satellite industry. Orbit, a direct-to-home operator in the Middle East, signed a deal with Zonemedia to launch the Voom HD channel in April 2007. Telstra Corp. has ordered Iridium-based satellite communications systems worth $3.5 million from Beam...
- Satellite System. // Geospatial Solutions;Dec2005, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates the broadband satellite system, GLOBETrekker launched by the company Norsat International and offers information on the design, internal environment monitoring system and the Web site of the company.